Neopets Nail Art

complicatedwishes

Okay, so I figured we could use the other thread for just normal nail art, and then have one for neopets related nails?

I've just done this tonight. I know the acara isn't amazing or anything but it was so hard to draw haha.

Also the quality of the photo isn't best because I used my blackberry to take it :mellow:

resizednailart.jpg

...and now you did Neopets-themed nail art. This isn't a bad attempt, it came out all right. It's tough to get a perfect Acara picture (or any Neopet face for that matter) on a fingernail. You only get to see stuff like this on TDN, no where else on the internet will have Neopets nail art like this.

7.5 out of 10 since this a rather fine attempt for Neopets nail art. :)

Looks great! I love Neopets nail art, myself - hey, you should submit this to the Art Gallery! :)

*currently has Maraqua's team colours on my own nails*

...and now you did Neopets-themed nail art. This isn't a bad attempt, it came out all right. It's tough to get a perfect Acara picture (or any Neopet face for that matter) on a fingernail. You only get to see stuff like this on TDN, no where else on the internet will have Neopets nail art like this.

7.5 out of 10 since this a rather fine attempt for Neopets nail art. :)

Haha aw thank you. To be fair a finger/thumb nail is a pretty small surface area to draw on haha. I appreciate the comments

Thanks guys! I could submit it but I don't know if the photo quality is good enough? Worth a shot though I guess.

I wish I'd done a base colour under neo now to match the acaras colours

Awesome! Impressive stars and writing. Hard to do on nails

oh wow! <3 seriously amazing :P if you can i would retake the picture with a better camera and acara day is coming up, so if you could submit that in time it would be very awesome

i love the stars on the lettering, very pretty <3 *thumbs up!* ;)

Did you use a nail art pen to write the letters or just a regular nail polish brush? I've always wanted to check out the pens but I'm not sure I'd be able to do anything decent looking.

Yeah I used a nail art pen for the letters!

And thank you Natalie :) my other camera needs charging at the moment which is why I just used my blackberry

• 2 weeks later...

Awmygawd.. I want it. XD

I can't do much beyond a simple coloring of nails. I think I'll have to paint mine again anyway. Go you, I wish I had that creativity :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...