Show of your Summer Customizations!

Hi there, very nice. Its winter where I come from but this makes me want it to be summer. I like your gold draik. What colour is your yurble?

Her Yurble is a Water Yurble. Here's my Summer customization, I still need one more piece to complete the scenery for my Spotted Koi.

4.png

That piece would be this:

gif_island_leafflowerfg.gif

Island Leaves and Flowers Foreground

I have enough NP for it, and this will complete the island scenery over here.

I don't have any NC summer items.EXCEPT ONE!Yes!Lets do this!

2.png

EDIT:The background was from the Wonderclaw Machine.That is the Mynci Beach Volley Ball Background.Other items are:Pink Sun Hat,Inside a Sandcastle Foreground,Green Hissi Float Ring

I won a cute background today while playing KQ and decided to use it for my pet:

ScreenShot2012-06-27at95823AM.png

wait....when playing Keyquest?wow....awesome!and cute!

My pets are now customised for the summer. I like how Blossom turned out the best:

4.png

While she looks more spring than summer, the colours work well and match nicely. I didn't have a nice tea setting for her, but no matter, it is still a nice garden look. And, the lovely pastel blue sun hat. If only our pets could wear a hat AND a wig together....

4.png

Shuhune wanted a bit more of a beach/shell theme, so I went out and got this background (though I know somebody else is using the same background above for their Aisha). She's still wearing the Maraqua Team Cuffs, but they go so well with a summer and beach/shell theme.

4.png

KP always has a pirate theme on him (as he is one), but now he is on Mystery Island. And how nice, somebody is offering him a lot of ice pops. So, he can enjoy those while waiting for his ship to return.....

4.png

Something a little different for Blankstarr, it's not his usual Neovian attire (which would be rather heavy for summer weather, anyway). So, now he is in something that looks a bit more modern, and has some simple objects around him. I thought the striped shirt and gold jacket went together well. And of course, he's never without his cane and pocket watch.

I won a cute background today while playing KQ and decided to use it for my pet:

ScreenShot2012-06-27at95823AM.png

*starts playing keyquest now*

alynniae is ready for summer too :)

4.png

Lady Lyuba, I love the ice pops you have with your pet. I've never seen that before. It's so cute!

Thanks! It was a prize from JubJub Power Bounce a year ago. :)

wait..i think i got the background from the jubjub power bounce too!...although im not sure...

does anyone have some kind of beach clothes my newest disco bruce can wear?(yes...i found a disco bruce in the pound.)

4.png

I can say this about your Chocolate Shoyru, it may not be very summery, but her customization surely looks sweet enough to savour!

Aitvara on the other hand has the perfect wig to watch the scenery you chose for her. I also have those same wings you have on her, I got mine from one of those Winged Capsules that I spent with my free 100 NC that I got from the Altador Cup.

Also, I've updated my Spotted Koi's customization earlier this week in case you guys haven't noticed (used image URL that updates whenever a Neopet's customization is changed).

Here are my two lovely Wockys.

2.png

This is Elodie. She is basking in the sun but trying to not let the humidity ruin her hair.

And here is Griffin going on a hike. I still don't understand why he wanted to go hiking with the temps in the 90s.

2.png

Dizoo got so overheated she decided to swim in the Rainbow Fountain without the Fountain Faerie's permission, naughty girl!!

2.png

Oh thats bad,although,CUTE!I hope you get your usul back.On the other hand,I want Boochi to zap my Uni.(looks like the royal uni.)

EDIT: Now i have a cybunny