Show of your Summer Customizations!

This guy's still in the spirit of the Altador Cup, even after it is over, holding the ceremonial torch for the 8th AC! It looks like he is a fan of Mystery Island! (I, for one, support KI.)

2.png

Despite looking like a Mystery Island fan, he also looks very summer-y! Island pets would be perfect for summer customizations. :) What background is that? It's beautiful!

Despite looking like a Mystery Island fan, he also looks very summer-y! Island pets would be perfect for summer customizations. :) What background is that? It's beautiful!

It is the Mystery Island Silhouette Background. it was from a promotion with trick-or-treat bags a few years ago.

Oh thats bad,although,CUTE!I hope you get your usul back.On the other hand,I want Boochi to zap my Uni.(looks like the royal uni.)

Its typical isnt it something you dont want others do :rolleyes_anim:

I gave the Usul wings so she at least looked a tad faerie like! Evil Boochi :shiftyeyes_anim:

Its typical isnt it something you dont want others do :rolleyes_anim:

I gave the Usul wings so she at least looked a tad faerie like! Evil Boochi :shiftyeyes_anim:

still,she looks cute.I MEAN IT!ADORABLE!

Out of my pets, only Elvisya is "summery" customized:

2.png

I imagined her as a tourist on vacation in Venice Altador on a boat ride, enjoying a sunny day :)

Srkillex on the other hand hates sun and refuses any summer dress up.. Darigans, I guess :P