The ALP

Matt

There's a bunch of editorial questions about this. Here's 2 editorials that discuss giving away accounts

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=491

http://www.neopets.com/ntimes/index.phtml?section=editorial&issue=474

I would still suggest making your side your main. It would solve a lot of problems. Just send over pets and any items/np. The only thing you would have to worry about it starting collections over, which is kind of a bummer.

Hi guys, I am looking to be lent to for the Adam avy, I have some very expensive items I can use as collateral in my gallery. If anyone would be willing to lend, message me and let me know, thanks. Also let me know what you would like to hold onto for collateral. I have 2 items worth 10 mill each. Pirate Ship Snow Globe, and Pirate Ship Float Pen.

lurking is fun

dude, i know right, its gonna take forever to get to the 25 posts :/

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Rune Valentine) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts 7 words or longer, to make sure you contribute something to the discussion.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Hey gang...I only read the last couple of pages of this thread, so did not see a link for the 'TDN savings account' for new lender items.

I have already been lent Chokato and Zafara...and I think I am on the waiting list for Queen Fyora (and I got AMAZINGLY lucky by having a kind Charter member lend me MSSP sans collateral!). Point being...I want to 'give back' and help save up for new TDN lender items for avies.

Link me?

Cheers! :)

Hey gang...I only read the last couple of pages of this thread, so did not see a link for the 'TDN savings account' for new lender items.

I have already been lent Chokato and Zafara...and I think I am on the waiting list for Queen Fyora (and I got AMAZINGLY lucky by having a kind Charter member lend me MSSP sans collateral!). Point being...I want to 'give back' and help save up for new TDN lender items for avies.

Link me?

Cheers! :)

You can find the ALP donation shop HERE.

Hi guys! I tried reading through some of this board, but my eyes couldn't take it any longer so I decided to post my question. :P

I'm sorry if this has already been asked before. I need to know exactly how many avi's I need in order to qualify? or how many post counts? I know you have to have at least x amount of avi's or x amount of post count, or a combination of both.

I'm hoping I can get my post count up so I can get a combination of both.... because right now, I'm pretty broke and can't afford any avi's. I've already done all the clickables and I'm working on the wheel avatars, king avatars, and other 'luck avatars'. I have a feeling that'll take awhile though.

Hi guys! I tried reading through some of this board, but my eyes couldn't take it any longer so I decided to post my question. :P

I'm sorry if this has already been asked before. I need to know exactly how many avi's I need in order to qualify? or how many post counts? I know you have to have at least x amount of avi's or x amount of post count, or a combination of both.

I'm hoping I can get my post count up so I can get a combination of both.... because right now, I'm pretty broke and can't afford any avi's. I've already done all the clickables and I'm working on the wheel avatars, king avatars, and other 'luck avatars'. I have a feeling that'll take awhile though.

I don't know if you're asking about item or pet lending, so I'll link you to the rules for both ;D If you check out the ALP website, we have the rules for item lending here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_item and the rules for pet lending here: http://alp.thedailyneopets.com/?page=rules_pet

The pet lending avatar/post requirements are explained there better than I can rephrase ^_^ Item lending does not have post/avatar requirements, but 100+ forums posts can get you a reduced collateral (we never do free!)

*Raises Hand* I look after the ALP account. Sending sand is perfectly fine and very much appreciated :D

We currently have all the pets we need for lending via chains. However, if you'd like to lend, you can advertise on the neoboards and even here in your signature! There are always people looking to borrow, especially on the Neoboards.

Is there any way that we can offer up pets for lending through the ALP? I have a Pink Tuskaninny on a side account as well as a Pink Lenny with Huggy and Mootix on my main and I'd love if I could use them to help others out.

I'd be glad to be lent the Lenny with the Huggy and Mootix. I still don't have any of those three avatars.

I have a question about the pet lending chains. I want to join one soon, but about four days ago someone transferred me one of my dream pets. My account is only 8 months old, so I believe I only get one transfer a month. That being said, I only accepted a transfer. I didn't transfer a pet back or anything. Does this even matter? Will I not be able to recieve another pet till next month? I wish my account would age already! :sad02: