The AC VII Results Thread

Though I wish we could have gotten out a draw on MSN, I'm still proud that out of anybody in the Alabriss bracket, we've dealt Kreludor its first lost and that is something impressive. I feel especially good since on the neoboards I had organized the team efforts that way after seeing Kreludor set up a slushie slinging marathon, so I feel sort of responsible.

Good job you guys! I must admit to shaking my fist at KL when I saw the results. :b

We're back up against Brightvale today though, so we shall be back to a full sweep (lol, I hope. -knocks wood- I would hate to jinx my team!). Good luck to you guys today as well. :D You've been doing pretty awesomely.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aw, I remember choosing Moltara on their first time in the cup because they were new. We were... terrible that year, but they've improved a lot in a short amount of time! I'm proud of them (: I hope they're placed a little higher up this year when it's all over

we got swept.....i'm gonna go off and cry now.

Awww, poor Terror Mountain. I gotta say though, I'm really impressed with how Mystery Island is doing this year. It also seems like Lost Desert and Moltara are kicking it up a notch. I can't wait to see what the AC has in store for us. We're only 6 days in, after all.

Though I wish we could have gotten out a draw on MSN, I'm still proud that out of anybody in the Alabriss bracket, we've dealt Kreludor its first lost and that is something impressive. I feel especially good since on the neoboards I had organized the team efforts that way after seeing Kreludor set up a slushie slinging marathon, so I feel sort of responsible.

As a Kreludork, I wasn't too pleased with the loss in Slushie Slinger, but that is impressive. You guys ruined our beautiful board of wins and a draw!

Ugh. We're gonna have to try to play our butts off when it comes time to take on DC. For today we have Haunted Woods, which I'm pretty confident we can beat. Not too happy about our second loss of the season though.

We finally won a game of YYB and our excellent SoSD record continues. Wish we could pick up on the other games...

I'm hoping we'll do better these next six days. We're still in a bracket with Roo Island, Lost Desert, and Shenkuu (shouldn't we get all new teams?) and now we've got Meridell and Krawk Island to contend with.

New bracket seems to be: (Odd the pic worked in editor)

Mystery Island, Kiko Lake, Maraqua, Tyrannia, Faerieland and Moltara

And we're against Faerieland again...I really can't be bothered to play the same team twice is the issue...

Eh, I have not been too happy with HW play recently. Getting pummelled into the ground by MI twice has had a really profound affect on our morale, it's quite obvious around the boards. However, we're still alive and kicking, and hopefully we'll be able to land a blow on Kreludor somewhat! Our new bracket should hopefully allow us to gain momentum and maybe cause some upsets for the big teams in it.

MI has been a big surprise this year, and kind of ironic for me. I've only participated in two ACs; ACI and ACVII. I joined MI in ACI, and HW won the cup. I joined HW this year (not because of that win, I did my research, because I felt more at home there and the players are very charming) and it looks like MI are set to win the cup! D'oh!

Eh, I have not been too happy with HW play recently. Getting pummelled into the ground by MI twice has had a really profound affect on our morale, it's quite obvious around the boards. However, we're still alive and kicking, and hopefully we'll be able to land a blow on Kreludor somewhat! Our new bracket should hopefully allow us to gain momentum and maybe cause some upsets for the big teams in it.

MI has been a big surprise this year, and kind of ironic for me. I've only participated in two ACs; ACI and ACVII. I joined MI in ACI, and HW won the cup. I joined HW this year (not because of that win, I did my research, because I felt more at home there and the players are very charming) and it looks like MI are set to win the cup! D'oh!

MI are far from a win if DC KI and KR have anything to say about it =)

MI are far from a win if DC KI and KR have anything to say about it =)

Of course, the big powerhouses still have a chance, but have you seen MI's results so far?

http://www.neopets.com/altador/colosseum/schedule.phtml?day=first&team=12

It'll be very interesting to see those three and Mystery Island clash...

They've been operating in a bubble as we all have. It's meaningless in terms of the tournament at large.

True, but that's why I'm curious to see how they'll play out during the rest of the tournament. This is indeed a strange system, but we'll wait and see.

An unsurprising sweep. I peeked over at the Darigan Citadel boards and I love how they're all getting pumped up talking about how they need to take us down and let us know "who the true champions are". Pshaw! It is ON, DC! You are going dooown! Kreludor for the cup!

An unsurprising sweep. I peeked over at the Darigan Citadel boards and I love how they're all getting pumped up talking about how they need to take us down and let us know "who the true champions are". Pshaw! It is ON, DC! You are going dooown! Kreludor for the cup!

Oh, you know it! It's on, in the end, it'll be all good, but today, we're enemies. IT'S ON!! *evil laugh*

Aah, well, we got swept. Shoulda known, we were against Kreludor. But I had hope, as we'd just held off a sweep from LD a few days before. Good game, Kreludorks!

Here are the day eight results. I admit I was anxiously awaiting the results of DC vs. Kreludor, and Kreludor has certainly become a very strong team. I'm not surprised they won, but DC put up a good fight.

Also Kiko Lake is really upping their game, good job guys.

NbvKV.png

Announcements