The AC VII Results Thread

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaaat? 2 draws?! *sigh* I think it's because we all relaxed because it was BV. Either that, or everyone was just tired of going against these guys so they slacked off (like I did). Ugh, DC again. I think I'm gonna die, but I'm gonna try and gain 2 levels again today and give it my all! Good luck minions. :)

Wow, Altador got another win. And TM held against KI. What a day.

Woah, BV! You managed 2 draws?! Woah, good job.

And yes, a sweep!

And *another* yes! A rematch with KD! YES! Gonna go all out on this one

Wow, we did better than I thought! I figured, with the way we've been going and us being up against one of the strongest teams in the league that we would be swept easily. Not so! We took Make Some Noise and held our own in SoSD, TM's specialty.

Although...with Shenkuu getting swept, we now have a better round two record than they in our bracket and yet we are still in 6th....that doesn't seem fair.

No surprises we got swept. Well done to Altador for managing a win against last year's victors! Brightvale seems to be on the up too, same with Moltara. There's seems to be a couple of upsets on there from them. (and absoluetly none so far from the team that's famed for them, come on Haunted Woods...)

Looks like Kiko Lake is

*glasses*

Winning the sweepstakes.

This made me laugh for like five minutes rofl :D

KRAWK ISLAND YOU AND US TOMORROW BRING IT ON :| ( i need to drink my juice)

Yeah bring it on! GL tomorrow ^_^

Update!

Here are the day 11 results. We didn't do as well against Roo Island as the first time :( oh well.

yMfA5.png

Edited by tamashiiresonance

I actually started cheering when I saw the results for TM against SK. I've got nothing against Skers, but Terror Mountain is my secret love after all. And that Tyrannia upset was just delicious. lol. I am a bit disappointed with my team's results. I guess I should've expected this, DC is a powerful team, but a sweep would've been so sweet. Fabulous game day, minions. Hopefully we shall meet again. :P

Tyrannia did amazing :D

I rather my team lost to them than some team that would be jerks about winning haha! I'm only a side gamer for my team so I'm rather pleased we still excelled on the other games!

Hope they continue to go far! ^^

Wow, what a day yesterday was! :O I am so shocked that we lost in SOSD- that's the game I've been playing the most! :(

Good games everyone though!

And wow, maaaaaajor congrats to Tyrannia!

Aw fooey, I was hoping we'd sweep Altador (one would be nice) but it looks like they've changed strategy from Round One and drew with us on two games... hey, at least we won YYB.

Wow, what a day yesterday was! :O I am so shocked that we lost in SOSD- that's the game I've been playing the most! :(

Felt the same way about our YYB loss. Maybe it was our fault, we went in the Maraqua boards and motivated them.

Great job Tyrannia! Glad you guys have started to pick up the pace again to your usual rocking selves.

Yeah TM was so close to taking the match but we're still in 6th :sad01_anim: .

And this is the last day for this bracket...if we can manage to do as well as we have with Lost Desert while Shenkuu drops their game against RI, we might be able to squeak up to 5th right at the last minute.

Woohoo, another sweep! Good job, fellow Kreludorks!

What is with the wonky bracket standings? Kreludor is in fourth, behind Maraqua, Roo Island, and Shenkuu? And Darigan Citadel in 6th, behind Haunted Woods? o_O That is soooo not calibrated right.

Announcements