The AC VII Results Thread

So I thought.. maybe instead of having a new thread every day, we could have one thread for posting results and discussion. Yay? Nay?

UPDATES

Click here to skip to Day Five results.

Click here to skip to Day Six results.

Click here to skip to Day Seven results.

Click here to skip to Day Eight results.

Click here to skip to Day Nine results.

Click here to skip to Day Ten results.

Click here to skip to Day Eleven results.

Click here to skip to Day Twelve results.

Click here to skip to Day Thirteen results.

Click here to skip to Day Fourteen results.

Click here to skip to Day Fifteen results.

Click here to skip to Day Sixteen results.

Click here to skip to Day Seventeen results.

Click here to skip to Day Eighteen results.

Click here to skip to Day Nineteen results.

Click here to skip to Day Twenty results.

Click here to skip to Day Twenty-One results.

Click here to skip to Day Twenty-Two results.

Click here to skip to Day Twenty-Three results.

Anyhow... here's today's (Day Four) results (order of columns left-right is YYB, SLSL, MSN, SOSD):

JDxC6.png

Edited by tamashiiresonance

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Moltara seems to be doing a bit better this year. I'm surprised to see the Mystery Island vs. Haunted Woods outcome. I thought for sure they were teams that were on the same level.

Also I'm glad to see that we came out ahead of Maraqua. I was definitely waiting anxiously all day to see this outcome.

But now KI is playing Darigan again?? The only team we haven't faced is Moltara so I thought we would be fighting them today. I wonder what's going on with that...

Yes, Moltara seems to be doing a bit better this year. I'm surprised to see the Mystery Island vs. Haunted Woods outcome. I thought for sure they were teams that were on the same level.

Also I'm glad to see that we came out ahead of Maraqua. I was definitely waiting anxiously all day to see this outcome.

But now KI is playing Darigan again?? The only team we haven't faced is Moltara so I thought we would be fighting them today. I wonder what's going on with that...

Yes i thought this was odd. Particularly since if we faced the teams we hadn't before (Faerieland and Moltara), we'd both end up with near assured sweeps

Well, if it's going to be four 6-day rounds, then there must be at least one rematch per round. I wonder how that's decided...

There should also be more rematches than that... since there are only what, 16 teams? This new system is confusing me. I suppose it will all make more sense once we see it play out.

Man, I'm so tired, but we're facing up KI, and it's sure gonna be a tough match. Come on DC!

Shenkuu are kings of draws this week !!! but the over-all result is in our favor :)

how come Moltara played FL twice ??

i don't get it

Kiko Lake LOST??????? We'll probably lose again against Kreludor, but if we can get less than 3 losses from that round we will surely show ourselves to be the second most fearsome team from that bracket.

I can't bring myself to look at results because my team is doing poorly right now. I'd just as soon hunker down and play hard.

The day five results are up! Well played DC, well played... :(

And a surprise twist! Kiko lake gets 1 win on 'powerhouse' Kreludor, and Moltara pulls off 2 wins and a draw against a former victor.

VUYBE.png

we got swept.....i'm gonna go off and cry now.

Good game KI, was a tough rematch.

Haha, perfect song for a perfect match! Gotta love DC and spongebob! But thanks KI for an awesome match :D

Next up, FL... LET'S go get that SWEEP guys!

Haha, perfect song for a perfect match! Gotta love DC and spongebob! But thanks KI for an awesome match :D

Next up, FL... LET'S go get that SWEEP guys!

Yes! Good game, good game.... I even went way over my daily goal trying my best to win! lol Anyhow... onto Moltara. I'm hoping for a sweep but it seems Moltara is making a comeback this year, must not let my guard down.

Man I almost cried when I saw th results. You should've seen my flip out on the DCM board. Man i was so happy I think an organ exploded... BUT WHO CARES WE WON, TDN, WE WON! :D

Moltara is doing awesome, too bad I can't say the same for my team. :(

we are winning ... very small and slim - but they are still winnings :D

Though I wish we could have gotten out a draw on MSN, I'm still proud that out of anybody in the Alabriss bracket, we've dealt Kreludor its first lost and that is something impressive. I feel especially good since on the neoboards I had organized the team efforts that way after seeing Kreludor set up a slushie slinging marathon, so I feel sort of responsible.

Announcements