The AC VII Results Thread

Booya! I'm giddy with excitement and surprise at our near sweep of DC! No offense minions, but we showed you who's the alpha around here!

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm mrph Grrrrh blhhh bgahhh! I'm frustrated that Terror Mountain just can't catch a break this year after the taste of success we had last year!

Other than that....Kiko Lake sweeping Maraqua? Wow.

Man I tried so hard to beat KD. Wasn't enough though.

I'll make sure its enough next time! We'' sweep everytime we have to for our rematch!

And, you serious? Maraqua got swept by WHO now?!

Booya! I'm giddy with excitement and surprise at our near sweep of DC! No offense minions, but we showed you who's the alpha around here!

You really did... that Grundo double team of yours is really a great duo of offense for your team. I'm not mad as long as we had a good game against each others' teams.

Since when did Kiko Lake become really good? Rock on Kikos, you're one of my favourite LE pets out there! /not on Kiko Lake

Well, we tried our best. And I have to say, good job KD for NEARLY sweeping us. Now we have to sweep every opponent left if we ever want a shot at 1st place in

our bracket. GOTTA work really hard

Oh and MQ.... Y U SWEPT BY KL?!

You really did... that Grundo double team of yours is really a great duo of offense for your team. I'm not mad as long as we had a good game against each others' teams.

Since when did Kiko Lake become really good? Rock on Kikos, you're one of my favourite LE pets out there! /not on Kiko Lake

Well before the tournament started there were rumors that a traveling group of All Stars were going to join Kiko Lake... :shiftyeyes_anim:

You guys were fierce! I was worried all day that we would be the ones losing. You minions are nothing to shake a stick at, it was tough and I was on the edge of my seat until the last second. :)

Hmmm mrph Grrrrh blhhh bgahhh! I'm frustrated that Terror Mountain just can't catch a break this year after the taste of success we had last year!

Other than that....Kiko Lake sweeping Maraqua? Wow.

I feel really bad for you guys. I promise, if they ever take Derlyn off Kreludor, I'm going to join TM to help. Hopefully you all will pick up. :)

Well before the tournament started there were rumors that a traveling group of All Stars were going to join Kiko Lake... :shiftyeyes_anim:

I heard they joined Meridell actually. Either one could be true based on the results so far this year and KL's surprise sweep. Although I'm starting to take it a little personally that Meridell is sitting comfy in first place in our bracket :shiftyeyes_anim: lol. I'm gonna play overtime when it's our turn to face them.

Yeah, Stealth joined Kiko Lake.

Last year KL pulled some upsets with a grand total of only 3 All-stars. Now they have 20. Lets take a minute to ponder the effect this has on the Cup.

Eeee, I'm so proud of us! :D I stayed up until midnight just so I could see the results. :D -does a dance-

Eeee, I'm so proud of us! :D I stayed up until midnight just so I could see the results. :D -does a dance-

What a fantastic match. *high-fives* Time for celebratory cookies and then a relaxing day against Virtupets. :D

Sadly, Sunday I have to go help my best friend move to her first place, so no playing for me.

Edit: It's Wednesday, not sunday. Woo, lazy weekend!

Heh, didn't expect that from Kreludor! Good job.

Yay, Haunted Woods finally managed another win! :D Although we did loose out in YYB. Oh well.

Wow, Kiko Lake swept Maraqua?! That's one of the biggest upsets so far. Very surprising.

WOOHOO! GOOO MERIDELL!! TWO SWEEPS IN A ROW!! I was gone most of the day (studying for finals) and i come at night and play some games and i found out we swept TM!! :-D

What a fantastic match. *high-fives* Time for celebratory cookies and then a relaxing day against Virtupets. :D

Sadly, Sunday I have to go help my best friend move to her first place, so no playing for me.

Ah well, hopefully we're up against an easy team. :D -high fives-

You guys were fierce! I was worried all day that we would be the ones losing. You minions are nothing to shake a stick at, it was tough and I was on the edge of my seat until the last second. :)

I feel really bad for you guys. I promise, if they ever take Derlyn off Kreludor, I'm going to join TM to help. Hopefully you all will pick up. :)

Yay! Terror Mountain could use the help!

I'm really quite surprised with Altador stealing a win from DC. Not at all expected. I am feeling extremely proud of my team, though. A bummer that we're going against Brightvale YET AGAIN, though. How many times are they gonna make us play against a single team?!

And I'm cheering for you, Terror Mountain. You know, right after I cheer for my team.

this was one of our better days in a while...plus we improved on the last time we fought LD, even if not by much.

KI though....I'm expecting another sweep....:(

Announcements