The AC VII Results Thread

Excuse me, which Neofansite was it that predicted a D-D-D-W for DC against TY? CAUSE WE OWNED THEM! :D

Btw, check FL vs HW. What on earth happened there?

And RI swept who now? Daaaaaang, gurl.

Poor KI. Now you know what a day in the life of DC is like.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh,last year we were champions of sosd(not that i care that much),but were doing poorly in sosd now,but doing pretty good in msn...

EDIT:Dang dude,I wonder how many ppl are on our team...like 100 and others like DC and TM and MI or like MA have like,150 or 200.

Excuse me, which Neofansite was it that predicted a D-D-D-W for DC against TY? CAUSE WE OWNED THEM! :D

And RI swept who now? Daaaaaang, gurl.

Poor KI. Now you know what a day in the life of DC is like.

THIS. They should know by now DC gives their best against ANY team we face. And RI..... LIKE A BOSS!

Edit: Our bracket is the only one that all got sweeps, and didn't get a single upset, lol

I know, right? I was expecting a sweep against one of the lowest ranking teams in the tournament, yet they manage a win and a draw, one of their best performances so far? (I do like Faerieland, but HW is statistically stronger.) Yet a few days ago, we managed one win over DC? Haunted Woods is very inconsistent this year...

We got a draw in YYB and I couldn't be happier! How the heck did that happen? Was HW asleep??

Congrats on that! Fearieland is a small team, but you guys have a lot of heart.

I don't really know. Haunted Woods is a great team, but this year they've been quite inconsistent. Either that, or you guys just did so well in YYB yesterday!

I'm just... baffled at what happened. I guess people expected an easy win and slacked off. Gave us a nasty surprise. Haunted Woods can give other teams a nasty surprises too (Our win in a side game against DC) but it seems like we only bother with "worthy" opponents and end up loosing anyway. That's what I've gathered from this year. Makes us look really inconsistent and hard to pinpoint if we're a good team or not. Congratulations none-the-less, but you can expect a little bit of bias. ;) I'm sure you all played well.

R.I.P our beautiful undefeated slushie slinging record. Being the tiniest team does not fare well for our end-game performance, it seems. RI must have worked their bouncy tails off to achieve that sweep.

Well, even though we never had a loss in our bracket, KD is still 1st.... surprise, surprise. And KL should go down cause they lost to SK AND got SWEPT by RI.... oh TNT.... why?

Upsets upsets upsets.

Vaeolus bracket... Just wow. Thats crazy. If that happened a year ago, there would be riots in the street.

And KL... Y U NO PLAY GOOD NO MORE?

BTW EVERYONE EVERYONE EVERYONE - THE BRACKETS MOVED! SK AND BV SWITCHED!!!!!

...and Maraqua out-noised Kreludor, that's astonishing. :O

Things are really heating up with the last few days of the Alatdor Cup as we've noticed.

And KL... Y U NO PLAY GOOD NO MORE?

We lost too many kikos due to their own commitments and the ones still around are very tired from our grueling schedule for the first three rounds. That said...

I'm so happy we won MSN because I was like one of the two kiko lakers who was playing it!

Why do we always lose the games I spend the most time playing?! lol. Well, good job, Maraqua! You guys earned your win.

Kreludor is up against Tyrannia today- do your best! :B

KRELUDOR IS DOWN KRELUDOR IS DOWN

TYRANNIA HAS BEATEN THEM IN YOOYUBALL!

AND NOW DC AND KD FACE OFF AS DC HAS SWEPT EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE BRACKET!

AND ALTADOR HAS BEATEN KRAWK ISLAND IN YOOYUBALL.

/faints from too much excitement

KRELUDOR IS DOWN KRELUDOR IS DOWN

TYRANNIA HAS BEATEN THEM IN YOOYUBALL!

AND NOW DC AND KD FACE OFF AS DC HAS SWEPT EVERY OTHER TEAM IN THE BRACKET!

Oh my god, Tyrannia did get a YYB win over us. WHAT HAPPENED?

Darigan Citadel AGAIN? This will be the fourth time! -headdesk-

Shenkuu's results today are not too good but that's not what I'm concerned of.

2 big yooyuball upsets. Wow.

Tyrannia beats Kreludor, and Altador beats Krawk Island.

No offence to Krawk Island, but they can really be caught in yooyuball. Last year, Moltara did the same feat... and now, Altador.

KRELUDOR! WHAT?!?! BYTY?!?! TY IS LIKE MI AND KL THIS CUP! AND YES, CAPS LOCK IS NEEDED!

COME ON DC! WE HAVE A CLEAR ADVANTAGE THE SIZE OF A HIPPO!

Announcements