The AC VII Results Thread

We... we didn't get swept? We took a WIN against Darigan Citadel!?

2dc5zlx.gif

Ya done good, Haunted Woods. Ya done good. First win this round.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So many teams are getting affected by this new format. I wonder what would happen if they changed it back to the old format next year. Would KL and MI still be good? Will MQ be on top? Will KD flourish? Agh, so many questions to be answered if TNT switched it back to the old format. :P

KL and MI would still be doing almost as well by W/D/L, so yes on that.

We... we didn't get swept? We took a WIN against Darigan Citadel!?

2dc5zlx.gif

Ya done good, Haunted Woods. Ya done good. First win this round.

YAY! :D Good job you guys! -high fives-

And to Faerieland too! They deserved their win. :D

YAY! :D Good job you guys! -high fives-

And to Faerieland too! They deserved their win. :D

I noticed that too, congratulations to them! I'm a bit of secret Faerieland supporter. :)

Good job Haunted Woods. I know the feeling. You shouldve seen DCM when we drew YYB with KD. xD

-shakes fist- Ahahha. :P

I noticed that too, congratulations to them! I'm a bit of secret Faerieland supporter. :)

Me too! I like to see the underdogs do well. :)

Yep, Faerieland's persistence even after being swept by terror mountain is extremely impressive.

I like it how this year you can say "Nobody expected that win against Kiko Lake!" and get something other than blank stares.

Ehhh, thought we just might be able to pull something againast Maraqua, but we didn't. At least we got a draw. One win and two draws last round... not our best performance. However I'm quite happy with our new brakcet, it has three teams we haven't played before.

Reasons for the KI vs MQ match -

MQ finally hit their midway point where they go all out and turn into a powerhouse. Too late though. Their fate is sealed.

KIs best player was frozen which affects the average.

IKR, it's like Piranha Mode for them, if only the DRR still existed, MQ could have gone up the rankings.

And yeah, crazyblindguy got frozen, he was a boss :(

Whew, it's nice to see some green on the board for HW for once. And an interesting result from KI vs MQ.

I miss Kevin being on DC. if he had joined us this year we would've been unstoppable. ;-;

Yeah, I saw his stats when he played for us in 2011, and WOW, they looked unbelievable. I've never seen that much games. It's like he maxed out 2 games every day. Man, I hope he makes another account and joins us next year, I never got to meet him :/

Announcements