What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

I watched Heathers last night (which was SO weird) and now I'm just about to watch Pumpkin starring Christina Ricci :wub_anim: Gahh she's so gorgeous it hurts XD

I just saw the Amazing Spider-Man. It was a great movie. :woot:

I'm looking forward to that movie.

Of course, Peter Parker (supposed to be a shy nerd) looking like a model is going to be a weird change for me. :P

At the movies: Ice Age 4 - loved it, very funny.

ON DVD: John Carter - It was quite good, the fact that it was a disney film threw me.

At the movies: Ice Age 4 - loved it, very funny.

ON DVD: John Carter - It was quite good, the fact that it was a disney film threw me.

I also saw John Carter recently and I actually liked. The only really obvious sign that it was a Disney movie was the blue blood c;

I just saw the Amazing Spider-Man. It was a great movie. :woot:

Gaah, I also want to see the Amazing Spider-Man!

Yesterday I saw Fast and Furious 4, and there's just soo many reasons I love that whole franchise <3 The hunky guys and the fast cars are just two of the many c;

I agree with Saxen , Cristina Ricci is so delicious !!! i wish i could marry her ...

I watched a nice little movie from 2009 called "The Boat That Rocked" about a 1960's Pirate Radio called "Radio Rock" . Pirate Radios were stations that broadcasted from international waters so no one could out-law or censor them. I loved it.

starwars the empire strikes back xD

I hadn't seen starwars before so my boyfriend showed me that one and the one before it :P

I have to say, darth vader wasn't really like I expected personality wise, but I'm impressed with the sets and everything for the year it was made in, 1970's? that's ooooooold

I think i saw radio rock on tv once, the ending was kinda sad right?

I just watched 'One for the money' and I just had to come directly here to confess my love for it, haha c;

It was one of the best movies I've seen this year (albeit I do have a very short memory span... *cough* c; ) and the actors were all perfect for their rolls (hello, Jason O'Mara... (o⌒.⌒o) )

I'm even gonna start using som New Jersey slang and if you catch me doing it, it's only because of this movie and has nothing to do with the Jersey Shore, damn skippy.

(...Oh, and I'm really sorry if I'm not allowed to post the d-word, it just doesn't sound right if you just say 'skippy' )

Inglourious Basterds. The mexican standoff in the tavern scene was so painful to watch. Ive been hit down there a few times but imagining getting shot there....augh

*shakes Angelo's hand* :D

Watched another Christina Ricci film the other night, "Pecker". Was soooo weird XD

I watched "Peacock" last night. Really poignant, beautiful film about DID. Cillian Murphy is a FABULOUS actor :O

I watch too many movies... but yeah :P

Last night/this morning I watched The Kings Speech (really, really good) and But I'm A Cheerleader (funny and sweet ^^) :D

I just finished Legion (2010) about an hour ago. :)

I re-watched 21 Jump Street again. Absolutely love that movie. So funny to me. :P

Hey, i saw that yesterday for the first time! My mate rented it for her birthday party, such a great movie!!

But OMG. I wanna go see Magic Mike, so bad!! And Step Up 4!!! Anyone seen them? I want opinions on which one i should go see first ;D.

I don't know what the last movie is I saw.... (I should watch more movies) But this morning, I watched two episodes of NCIS LA.