What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

Paul Blart:The Mall Cop

Then, I'mma watch The Rite

@Angelo: My mom wants to see that.

i finally dragged my butt out to the theater for Hunger Games even though I wanted to read it first. It was very good! Not an instant favorite, but I thought the actress was so pretty. That fire scene with the black outfits & the chariots made me think of Star Wars...

I am planning a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon next :) Johnny Depp <3

I can't WAIT to see Dark Shadows as soon as it comes out! I love that man to death!

Currently watching The Road (2009). Set in a desolate, post-apocalyptic world, a father and son brave cannibals, starvation, and more on their journey down to the coast for reasons yet unknown.

Also recently watched The Divide, which is another post-apocalyptic film about a group of survivors in a shelter after nuclear attacks as social order slowly breaks down inside. Honestly the single most depressing thing I've ever seen in my life.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, so i finally got my butt out to the theatres and saw a few movies.

firstly: Dark Shadows. it was hilarious and somewhat overexaggerated, but it was highly entertaining anyway so i don't care if it was overdone. XD

secondly: (The) Avengers. THAT was a freakin' awesome movie! I loved Iron Man's snarky comments and Black Widow's pure awesomeness. Of course, Locci (did i spell that right?) is an awesome villain. I loved how they used the same actors from each one's recent film(s). The whole Pepper & Tony thing was a bit... overkill, i think, but maybe that's just me. ^^

I've heard there's going to be another Iron Man and another Spiderman (bleh) and obviously there's another Batman. they sure like sticking to one theme. :P

Oh! and i'm rewatching - although technically it's not a move - the 10th Kingdom. sometimes i don't remember why i love it. And then Wolf does something hilarious. :rolleyes_anim:

i really want to see The Dictator soon.

The Avengers, absolutely loved it :D My 2 favorite parts were when the Hulk just out of the blue punched Thor after they brought down that huge flying beast thing, and then when the Hulk got a hold of Loki and just bashed him around like a rag doll; HILARIOUS!!!! It was funny, action packed and just all around entertaining.

Recently saw Watership Down and Falidae

Both movies about animals and some cruel content o.o

Falidae is the kind of mature cat cartoon not to be shown to kids but Watership Down was just very sad during this one particular scene with the bunnies.

I watched Corpse Bride today. I am planning a Pirates of the Caribbean marathon next :) Johnny Depp <3

OMG i love that movie!!! I just love the way it's animated! And OMG again!!!! The Pirates of the Caribbean movies are my faves!!! And i agreed! Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom are the best. I reckon you should definitely go watch Dark Shadows! Because it's Johnny Depp and Tim Burton combined!

Oh, and its a pretty choice movie btw ;). Saw it a few nights ago with mates =3.

The Avengers, when I went to the movies last weekend.

Awesome, awesome movie. Probably one of the best action movie I've ever seen.

The last full movie I saw was One for the Money. It's based of Janet Evanovich's book series. It's one of my mom's favorite book series, and she got me started reading it, so we watched it together.

It was really well done. I always dread seeing movies made from book series, because after awhile (The series is currently at 18 books) you get a real feel for the character and their personality, and it's often shattered when made into a movie. Though some of the casing was slightly off, it was close enough that they grew on you as the movie went on.

Last movie I saw was Arashi No Yoru Ni (One Stormy Night) ^^

I randomly stumbled upon it on youtube and wow...it's like a Fox and the Hound kind of story but I love this one more!

Friendship between a wolf and a goat...and the goat is very cute :laughingsmiley:

10396-buocro65xz.jpg

This Means War .... kinda funny

The Avengers ... loved it !!!

speaking of Fantastic 4 & The Avengers .... what do you think of Chris Evans playing two superheroes ??

Ahhh, i'm so jealous of everyone going and seeing the avengers!! I really want to (and need to!) see it =).

Anyone keen to come with ;)?

American Pie Reunion .. it wasn't as funny as the old ones .. idk .. maybe because I grew up (I'm the same age as the guys in the movie) ... but it was fun and good to see these actors again ... most of them don't work much anymore anyway :D

I also watched a Classic movie : A Streetcar Named Desire ... it's amazing

The Avengers, today.

It was a great movie. :D