What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

I know, right? Same here. He's my fave in the movie. Haha, darn his cute smile! What I meant was he was the reason I watched Thor the other day.

I personally wanted Loki to win. xD But that, of course, cannot happen because of the ultimate rule - 'heroes win. Villains lose'

Went and saw Magic Mike tonight. Sooo good! I'd definitely recommend it to all the ladies of the board. Maybe some of the guys too.

So glad to hear that was good! I was a little iffy about going to see it, but I think I'll make the trip now. ^_^

I just watched Jeff Who Lives At Home with a friend of mine. Was not what I expected it to be at all, considering it was apparently supposed to be a comedy and I laughed all of about two times. It seemed like a little more serious of a film rather than a comedy, but I still managed to enjoy it a bit.

I am a huge Channing Tatum fan so my opinion may be a bit biased lol. But I was glad that there was an actual storyline/plot.

Oh I am too. Of his looks, at least. Well, of his acting too, haha. I don't always like all of his movies, though. But I'm glad to hear that it follows an actual storyline.

I just watched Voyage of the Dawn Treader last night. I enjoyed it. I usually complain a lot when they make books into movies, but I had read the book long enough ago that I didn't remember all of the details well enough to complain about everything they changed. It was a fun movie.

I just went and saw Brave in theaters today. I have to say, Rotten Tomatoes has this movie rated way too low. I thought it was a great movie, especially the visuals. Granted, the plot was a little clichéd and predictable, but I don't care about that. It's 2012, everything's been done already. :P

Just don't watch this expecting a masterpiece like the Toy Story movies or Up or WALL-E. It's probably on the same level with mid-tier Pixar movies like Monsters Inc. or The Incredibles.

Tomorrow, I will be seeing Spider-Man.

In theaters Avengers

in tv Thor

Really great movies. :)

Same here! Haha, hello, fellow Thunder and Mischief fan. :D

I last watched the Amazing Spider-Man. I'm actually going to see it again tonight :P but only because I actually have some kids to take with me this time. So it's totally not just for me... XD

I last watched the Amazing Spider-Man. I'm actually going to see it again tonight :P but only because I actually have some kids to take with me this time. So it's totally not just for me... XD

I went to see it the other day. Personally, I liked it. :yes:

I re-watched 21 Jump Street again. Absolutely love that movie. So funny to me. :P

I still haven't seen that! But I want to so bad! I think that's the only Channing Tatum movie I have yet to see. School just had to get in the way when it was in theaters lol.

I still haven't seen that! But I want to so bad! I think that's the only Channing Tatum movie I have yet to see. School just had to get in the way when it was in theaters lol.

Aw. It's so good! It's out on DVD and Blu Ray right now, so you should rent it! He's hilarious in it.

I watched Dead Snow for the first time a couple nights ago. Considering it's a horror movie, I was impressed by the clever dialogue. Oh, and it has Nazi zombies.

I re-watched 21 Jump Street again. Absolutely love that movie. So funny to me. :P

just saw that! its really good. i wasn't expecting it to be, so i was pleasantly surprised

The last two movies i've seen were Ice Age 4 in 3D and Killer Joe (Not in 3D thankfully haha)