What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

Just saw Total Recall last night. Pretty intense. It ws alright, but I don't think I'd watch it again.

• 2 weeks later...

Last movie I saw was Pizza, Birra, Faso, is an argentinian movie so I don't think anyone from here knows about it.

Before that, I watch The Bucket List (I enjoyed it, but was a little too cheesy).

And before that, I went to see Brave. I liked it, I'm a huuuuge Pixar fan so I'm impartial about Pixar, lol. I loved the short film that was played before the movie (it's called La Luna).

I don't know what it was called, but it was about the first olympics for crippled. There was this funny german doctor who helped british ex-marines with spinal problems get healthy again.

I think it was a touching, serious, but humerous movie ^^ you should definetly watch it sometime in your life :)

At the theatres: Dark Knight Rises. Great movie though not as great as the Dark Knight. There's no character quite like the Joker...

At Home: Star Wars IV: A New Hope. I'm watching it right now as I type.

Before that I watched Star Trek and will be looking forward to Wrath of Khan next year :D

Last film I watched was The Babysitters. It was kind of a good film but also kind of not, wasn't really sure what to make of it. :/

That was a great movie. They are going to make sequels to all of the hero movies. (Captain American, Iron Man 3, Hulk 2, Avengers 2, Thor 2.)

I heard! I'm quite excited for all those, aside from Iron Man 3. I could do without any more of douchy Tony Stark. I can't wait for Thor and Captain America 2 though!

I saw "The Odd Life of Timothy Green". It was okay. I was actually disappointed in it though. They had so much of a chance to better develop some of the characters and then they just didn't.

I just watched The Hunger Games the other night. Great movie. :)

I rarely go out to movies anymore, but I did watch Contagion today and actually really enjoyed it. Followed by The Haunting, which I'd almost forgotten how much I didn't like!

I love Contagion! Such a good movie.