What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

The Life Of Pi

it started really well ... but in the middle it just went downhill ... i didn't understand what was the correlation between the boy's religious beliefs growing up and the relationship to the tiger on the boat ... nice visuals though

can't wait to see Les Miserables

I just saw the new Texas Chain Saw Massacre and it was spectacular!

I just saw the new Texas Chainsaw and thought it was awful xD It pretty much stole from 2 Rob Zombie movies (House of 1,000 Corpses and Devil's Rejects), stole from Halloween (the movies), cheesy action (seriously, if you fall up stairs, down stairs, and over a fence in the same chase scene, you're fair game for chainsaw man :P), and laughable acting. a couple good effects shots couldn't save it. Glad I didn't have to pay to see it.

The Impossible - a very moving movie about the 2004 Tsunami ... it made me shiver !!!!!!

Wreck-It Ralph is a very fun and enjoyable movie .. esp. that little girl .. she's so cute and hilarious

The last movie I saw was The Hobbit. It's the second time I went to see it.

Wow! I've also would like to see that movie because my teacher made me read it right before the movie was available in theater.

And the last movie I saw recently is thr Aftershock. It's a very thrilled movie. I watched it twice already.

Wow! I've also would like to see that movie because my teacher made me read it right before the movie was available in theater.

And the last movie I saw recently is thr Aftershock. It's a very thrilled movie. I watched it twice already.

The Hobbit movie was really good. Did you like the book when you read it?

Well, the book is good too. Although the book was written long ago, I was still interested in it. One of the best book I've read

I loved the book too. The movie has some changes from the book, but I think it was really well done and I think anyone who likes the book, will probably like the movie too. I know I did. I am really looking forward to the next movie.

Les Miserables

I didn't like it as I was supposed to ... I don't know why , although the cast was superb ... especially Anne Hathaway and Hugh Jackman

Anna Karenina

It was brilliant and so powerful .. the whole movie felt like a dream sequence to me

If I remember correctly the last movie I watched would have been.. 13 Going on 30 (2004). Girl movie, but my girlfriend wanted to watch it.. And she's been wanting to go see The Hobbit before it leaves theatres so I guess I'll be watching that soon enough.

In theaters I saw Les Mis..twice. And I really enjoyed it.

Last night my friends and I decided to watch The Little Rascals. I've seen it before, but it's so cute and hilarious. <3

Django Unchained. Quentin Tarantino rocks at movies with old time settings.

My favorite lines are:

Billy Crash: D-jango, you black son of a gun! (edited out foul language)

Django: The "D" is silent, hillbilly.

• 3 weeks later...