What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

Police Academy will just stay funny no matter how many times you've seen them in the past. Maybe I should re-watch them again.

Yesterday I was looking to Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs since I got curious thanks to the sponsor game.

I actually saw two new movies recently. One was Scary Movie 5 and it was definitely not as funny as I thought it would be. I don't know what the heck Lindsay Lohan and Ashley TIsdale were doing in it. I mean, they aren't the reason the movie sucked, it was just weird seeing them in it. Then, the other movie was Identity Thief. It was absolutely hilarious, in my opinion.

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. Saw it with the boy, was just about as bad as the books. My assessment is the same as I gave the books, fairly entertaining but tends to drag on too long and wants to cover ALL the bases of Young Adult fiction, but in turn makes everything seem watered down.

I most recently saw the new Xmen: Wolverine film. I found it very different from the rest of the series as it had a much larger emphasis on the humanity of the character and the story in my opinion. The others had attempted to do the same, but I always felt they were overshadowed by the entourage of different mutants, special effects, action, etc. This film still had those moments as well, just not to the same extent. Overall I walked away indifferent about the film, I didn't love it, but I didn't hate it. I did find his relationship with the young Japanese girl unnecessary though. It just seemed like filler so there could be a love scene in the movie.

• 11 months later...