What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

American Pie Reunion .. it wasn't as funny as the old ones .. idk .. maybe because I grew up (I'm the same age as the guys in the movie) ... but it was fun and good to see these actors again ... most of them don't work much anymore anyway :D

I also watched a Classic movie : A Streetcar Named Desire ... it's amazing

I really want to see American Pie Reunion. I always found all those movies to be hilarious. They had a special early screening of it at my school but only the first 500 people got to see it and I didn't get there in time. :(

Get The Gringo : Mel Gibson gets locked up in a Mexican prison .. honestly I didn't understand the plot but it was entertaining , and I like Mel Gibson

Sherlock Holmes 2 : I didn't like it that much .. the first one was much better

Moneyball : good movie and Brad Pitt is always a good actor

Last movie I've watched....was Dark Shadows.

It shows classic weakness of vampires with hilarity along.

Im watching Brave Story right now.

Its a cool Movie.

If you want.....I could give you a spoiler video of the death of my favourite character of bravestory....

its from the japanase version,but im watching the german version now.

I saw Snow White and the Huntsmen two days ago, and it was pretty good. And I just finished watching the Matrix: Reloaded on my computer. I'm pretty impressed. I think I'll watch the final movie of the trilogy tomorrow.

The same as everyone else - The Avengers. For the SECOND time. I plan on seeing it for a third time before it leaves thetres which will probably be a while since' it's such a hit.

*isatotalLokifangirl*

Oh, if anyone is really into action movies with a bit of romance, i highly recommend The Town! It's about a group of bank robbers from boston, and they take a pretty woman hostage and then the main guy (Ben Afflick ;D) falls in love with her! It's mostly action, but it's got just the right amount of gushy romancy stuff. And it's quite accurate as well, which i always appreciate in movies.

I just love it, anyone else seen it before? Or anyone else feel like checking it out?

Last week my friends brought me to see Chernobyl Diaries. Terrible acting, terrible movie. Was a good laugh though.

Oh, if anyone is really into action movies with a bit of romance, i highly recommend The Town! It's about a group of bank robbers from boston, and they take a pretty woman hostage and then the main guy (Ben Afflick ;D) falls in love with her! It's mostly action, but it's got just the right amount of gushy romancy stuff. And it's quite accurate as well, which i always appreciate in movies.

I just love it, anyone else seen it before? Or anyone else feel like checking it out?

I rented The Town from Netflix, just came in the mail not too long ago. I need to get around to watching it. :P

I saw Captain America the other day at my friend's house. ;-; I love that movie, it made me cry twice. xD I know, it's weird to cry during a superhero movie.

The last movie I saw in a theatre was the Avengers. D: My friend watched the Avengers before watching Cap, which I thought was bad, so we decided to watch it at her house later. xD

Last Movie I watched (with full attention?! :O ) was...months ago...I think it was Dark Victory, one of my favorite movies. Yes, that movie is old at 73 years old (it was made at 1939). I love old movies like that though <3