4th Annual Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Must say that it was a tie between Water and Wraith, but Wraith won out.

Received "Hard Leather Bracers"

This is my first Neopies, so I was curious: how long does this event run?

The last winner will be announced on the 30th, but a new category usually comes out every two days, so the last voting day will probably be the 28th.

Prizes are up here:http://www.thedailyneopets.com/articles/neopies-2011/

I got the Rohane Stamp. Rather pleased about that :)

I got a copy of Texture Design for voting. I selected Water Paint Brush, mainly for Aitvara (Spritzie's Draik) and how she came out.

Water is pretty but I don't think it should win best Paint Brush, It's not original enough. Wraith FTW :)

NEOPIES 8D i voted for water. I really like wraith too, but I figured the artists worked a lot harder on the water :3

Swamp Gas - I'm just not a fan, it was an original idea but I agree with someone who said previously that it would have made more sense if it were like the Magma Pool.

Water - I really like the details of it.

8-bit - despite the fun of 8-bit sprites, I'm just not a huge fan of it on Neo, it looks out of place to me.

Wraith - Definitely my closet runner up.

Anyway I voted Water over Wraith because of the details in it and recieved Neopian Marketplace Background.

bg_marketplace.gif

I voted for Water as well, I like the Wraith paintbrush, but the Water looks more detailed and is just my favourite out of the four. For voting I received a Niptor petpet. I wonder what tomorrow's category will be.

OK, the guide says vote every day for a special prize, but how is that possible when we clearly cannot vote evry day? Also, I remember voting every day last year and not getting the prize. :/

OK, the guide says vote every day for a special prize, but how is that possible when we clearly cannot vote evry day? Also, I remember voting every day last year and not getting the prize. :/

Snarkie came to the neoboards and said this :

snarkie

The Neopets Team

tntasplode.gif Action Hero

140 Months

Female 1.png

ninjitsuo

Active Neopet Posted: 10 Jan 2012 - 5:45 pm [Report this message]

You only get one vote per category this year (though you still get three days to do it).

We removed the triple voting thing from last year because it really confused a lot of people. We were getting tons of glitch reports and folks refraining from voting until the "glitches" were fixed, which just resulted in missed day and lost prizes. It's just easier to understand all around if you get to vote once per category. smiley.gif

WILL CREATIVE DIRECT FOR RED VINES

(Because evil villains just dont pay enough.)

I chose Caption 1206, and I ended up getting a copy of Faerie Paper Dolls Anthology.

More books my pet has yet to read.

Owww I'm stuck between choosing the Lawyerbot Caption or the 8-Bit... D: They're both really good!

I voted 8-bit today because I like it a lot, and water because I'm Aquarius, and the look of the water is really beautiful.