4th Annual Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

Ellsworth is returning to host the fourth annual award ceremony, where you get to vote for the best happenings in 2011.

Voting will garnish you a bunch of daily prizes, with a bonus prize at the end if you vote on each category every single day!

neopies_2012_v1.jpg

Start the voting off by which new Paint Brush colour do you think was the best!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay! I always love the Neopies! :D I'd totally forgotten about them though. I voted for the Water PB today. (And I got Neogarden Nimmo) boo_neogarden_nimmo.gif

Same here. Water should win by a landslide cause it's the best thing since sliced bread.

flower_paradisestar.gif

Star of Paradise Flower was my prize :)

My thoughts on the colors:

Swamp Gas - I don't really like it that much, would've been better off if it was a smoke paint brush instead.

Water - Despite the resemblance to Maractite, it has a nice design, but I don't think it's the most original out there, it could of been released when Fire was new.

8-Bit - Makes pets resemble sprites, I like it, but it just clashes.

Wraith - Now this one is interesting, I certainly do like how it paints pets into something just a little different.

So overally, I voted Wraith, got a Darigan Kyrii Plushie.

I'm one of the few--it seems--to actually like Swamp. And I also loved Water--on Draiks--but Wraith is so cool.

Ok, I was trying to work out my vote in a post, so I think I'll vote for Wraith.

Also, I got a Smelly Dung Muffin.

I voted wraith... and got a chair. Lame. Do you think we'll get double ups?

EDIT:

My thoughts....

Swamp Gas: Yeah, nah. Only really looks good on Kaus (Kau?).

Water: Pretty. Might be a bit hard to customise.

8-bit: So much potential. Hey, what's the vial thingy?

Wraith: Actually different different. Might be hard to customise BUT I think it could stand up on its own with quite a few different non-NC backgrounds and trinkets.

Swamp Gas - Not that interesting, not enough pets that came in this color for it to really stand out.

Water - Really cool, some things I do not like, but overall pretty cool.

8-Bit - Eh, I mean kinda cool, but it was only cool for 3 days.

Wraith - The tattoo color? Not as cool as it could have been.

Swamp Gas - I really like this colour but it should have been made available through a site feature similar to the Magma Pool

Water - Too similar to ice/blue/maractite for my taste... good idea but lacking in timing to top it off. Should have at the very least been released with fire or magma.

8-Bit - My personal favorite but zapping only colours really bother me. I collect Fruit Chia's and I have the hardest time being okay with colors that are only available in lab.

Wraith - In reflection of the Faeries Ruins plot I absolutely love it. The PB is fairly priced for the affect in my opinion. Having a Wraith pet with a Wraith Petpet is legit.

I voted for the Wraith, sorry Water, you're cool too, but Wraith won me over. I got a Fire Sword in return. Darn, I hoped it'd be wearable, it'd look REAL cool in the hands of one of our pets!

Might as well post my thoughts on the colours.

Swamp Gas: For some reason I can imagine how it'd smell, and it'd smell like......EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW. It's OK for a colour, I suppose.

Water: Yep, yep, that one'd be my second choice. I really like the look of it, plus it makes a nice rival and opposite for Fire and Magma.

8-Bit: Although it kinda clashes with the rest of Neopia, I think the colour is cute. But you'd have to customise it with all 8-bit items or the pet would look out of place. And the fact that it's lab only isn't a real upside, either.

Wraith: Scary, shadowy, all around freaky, I love it! I've always loves the scarier colours of Neopia and this is a wonderful new addition, and also, the fact it's a colour from the best plot we've had in a long time! We have a winner!

Swamp Gas: I actually kinda like the effect you get with this one, but when I read 'swamp gas!' I think 'So... he's painted like a murky... fart?' :|

Water: Too much like other paint brushes to really win me over. It isn't really all that interesting at all - but then... my favourite paint brush ever is Maraquan, and it's sort of one of a kind. XD'

8-Bit: I like it for nostalgia, but it doesn't seem all that functional to me.

Wraith: My favourite by a landslide. Too bad they've only released a handful of pets in this color. xD

For voting Wraith I got a book... something about textures... to which all but one of my pets snubbed their noses at. xD Spoiled little brats... YOU'LL READ WHAT I GIVE YOU, OR YOU READ NOTHING!

"But... it's booooooring..."

>.o!

Wraith for me! I like the way the pets look so different in that colour.

Water: The ripples are nice but it's a little too plain for my liking. Sorry =x

8-bit: Old school colour. Adorable but not something that I would paint my pets.

Swamp gas: Love the way the stink waves are drawn! It looks especially hilarious on the Kau. This colour would have been my second choice.

Yay! I love voting for neopies :D I voted for wraith

Swamp gas: I really don't like it, I think it's a pretty gross color (as in the brownish-greenish color it is). Would have been really cool if it were a smoke paint brush instead.

Water: I love the water on some pets but on some others I'm not much of a fan of it. I don't know, it just seems to me that some had more effort put into them than others. This would have been my second choice though.

8-bit: Cool color but looking at 8-bit pets really don't seem like actual neopets to me so not a big fan of it.

Wraith: I love it! It looks awesome ^^ a nice spooky paint brush

Oh this is cool :) I've never heard of them before! I voted water and got a ghoti plushie in return. I can't say any of the four paintbrushes are my favourite, but I definitely prefer water and wraith to swamp and 8-bit. Although 8-bit is kind of a cool idea...

Seems other neopians agree, current standings are: wraith 45% water 38% 8-bit 16% swamp gas 4%