4th Annual Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

I voted for The Three Collector's Cloak, and got a Darigan Muffin in return.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted for the wig ^_^ It's one of the few wigs that I really like, it looks good on pretty much every pet. I got 365.25 Borovan Recipes :)

I'm prolly the only one here who voted for Hubrid Nox Memorial, got a Dark Faerie apple. 50% voted for Maractite Day/TFR prize shop!? Wow! Course, prize shops are everyone's favourite, all about spending plot points on prizes to sell. I should have voted for that one. I got my Xwee Mweetho Faerie from that! Wrong vote. Can't believe only 12% voted for Nox memorial, didn't think it'd be that unpopular!

I voted for Nox Memorial as well xD'

Today I voted for the contacts. I can't even remember what I got XD only that I donated it.

I voted for the cloak thing just before the changeover and got... something or another.

The site went down before I could vote for today's. So I'll reply again when I get back on there.

I voted for the Daily Dare, and I get a Fancy Rack of Lamb.

I voted for The Disappearance of Krawk Island - really enjoyed that "non-plot" :P I got an Electric Koi Plushie ^_^

I missed out on the NC Mall vote, I have no idea how -- I'm on everyday! :sad01_anim: Oh well. I voted for the Faerie Plot. :) I never play Daily Dare.

You can still vote on it, it takes 3 days before the final results are there. Here's a link: http://www.neopets.com/neopies/y13/results.phtml

I voted for Faerie Quests - after all it was through THIS event that I got my Kougra to be Pirate after finally getting a Fountain Faerie Quest! Krawk Island would be my second option however. I got a Question Mark cupcake.

I got a Fire Faerie Sundae for picking the Camouflage Krawk, I want one so bad!

Mutant Acara - I hate it and it should of looked like this instead, pretty sure I've mentioned that a lot.

Woodland Tonu - As much as I like the species, I don't think it's really the best.

Camouflage Krawk - Love it, it totally resembles a real alligator, not to mention it has a great camouflage pattern.

Water Kyrii - Even thought Water isn't really original, I'm kind of glad this one is surpassing the Mutant Acara because I despise the latter.

As much as I love the Water color, it just couldn't compete with the Camo Krawk. (That's my next purchase for my sea account after I save a bit of extra.)

I voted Camo Krawk and received an Ornate Marble Vase:

fur_vase_ornatemarble.gif