4th Annual Neopies Return!

hrtbrk

Yooyuball Update. THAT. WAS. HORRID. :grrr: Should win the Neopie for "Let Us Never Speak Of This Again" in my opinion, but second place isn't half bad. Got a Nedler plushie.

Looks like a lot agree here, and I'm glad TNT was aware of many player's reactions. Maybe they'll give us an option this year for which controls we'd prefer.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not gonna lie, I got the Krawk Island theme, loved playing Yooyou Ball with they new controls (never could figure out how to play it previous years on my other accounts), didn't mind the Daily Dare prizes, and could care less about Caption Contests. This was by far the most difficult to choose.

AHHH! I don't know what to pick for today's category!

I love all four of the petpets! Gotta end up picking the patamoose because it reminds me of the extinct north american house hippo (if you know, 10 awesome points for you.)

The other three are awesome, too! I'd vote for you if I could!!!!! lol

I picked the Belonthiss and got a Pink Hydrangea Bush for voting.

I voted for the Richer avatar for best new avatar, though I liked Richest more.

I got a Maraquan Defenders Stamp in return.

i voted for the faerie ruin one (even though i completely missed it and didn't get the avatar :()

really want that avatar. *sigh*

So did I! Argh that avatar is beautiful. Wish I'd be around on neo to get it :'( Oh well. There will be other avatars i suppose :/

I voted for Deathly Union Dress, and I got a copy of Advanced Basket Weaving for voting.

I voted for the background, so gorgeous! Looks like it's going to win :P

DEATHLY UNION DRESS. Corpse Bride reference and all, plus, it was beautiful, and now my favourite dress for my Ghost Acara. Absolutely the winner - and I got a Fancy Rack Of Lamb. I think my Kougra would like that.

Voted for Saskia's Cart Silhouette Background, and I got a Desert Survival Guide in return.

Also, I decided to give my Grey Jetsam Nifuel the Neopies Carpet Background just to give her that movie star feel.

4.png