Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Our "community" has some bad drivers, as well. Most of them just speed 20 miles over, which is really stupid since there is a cop that frequents the road from the school. Others just get stuck in a muddy ditch after trying to make tire tracks in the ground. :P

We haven't had any problems with drunk drivers since last year, however...our coach dying from one of those collisions really impacted the students.

Currently on an annoying channel gonna turn it soon.

Anyone else think TNT should make a Meepits' Plot?!?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

i dont even understand why meepits are such a big deal in neopia. is this a joke that i missed?

They're like Xwee's loveable to everyone, except they are like mean little girls they seem nice but are devil on the inside. :rolleyes_anim:

According to this:

The Meepit, formerly known as a Pygmy , is a woodchuck-like Spooky Petpet released on August 30, 2001 with large unblinking black eyes, short front limbs, stout bodies, and large hind feet. The Petpet's description is: There is something awfully spooky about those big staring eyes

Despite their cute appearance, they have developed a reputation for being members of a large, malevolent circle with various postulated aims - including world domination and miscellaneous association with Dr. Sloth. This is spurred on by their consistent, unblinking stare that is often seen as unnerving.

This perceived threat is likely intended to comically make up for their otherwise not scary appearance - on the face of it, a wide eyed, short-armed pink body is not typical of malevolent monsters.

It's funny that they're evil because they're not scary looking lol!!! :B

Guest Yoshinho

Hello people. Hello Ryan.

Anyways HAMS might be moving to JN we got 9 votes to move and none to stay so we might move to Jellyneo. Those who somehow disagree, PM me.

That depends on the TDNer and HAMS' mood, Tyler. :P

Not the mention the current Alpha-Six DCorpAuth operations clearance. ;)

Meepits are not only easily capable of innocuous operation within Neopia, but they also have a natural talent for handling electronics. With a well-constructed training program, their natural brain structure can be harnessed to achieve excellent telepathic read-write capabilities. Of course, their reaction time and sharp eyesight make them excellent sharpshooters. And that's just scratching the surface...

Aww, HAMS is gonna move? :( I never joined JN...I guess I have to quit HAMS then...Ah well. I don't really have time to be active there :/

Well this is the OTB, so there's really no reason it can't be discussed here. :P

That aside, I just read some interesting warnings on various Android applications... apparently you're not supposed to blindly follow the directions Google Maps gives you. I would never have guessed. :rolleyes_anim: Funnily enough, there was actually a case a few months ago where some woman sued Google because she walked out onto the middle of a road and got run over...

hahaha someone really did that? sometimes humanity boggles my mind... :P

Ugh, we're getting more snowstorms tomorrow...my violin lesson might be canceled. Herp derp. Anybody have any suggestions for a video game song for me to try and play on the violin? :D

Unfortunately people are just that dumb. And to top it all off, I recall that the 'don't follow these directions blindly' warning was already in place at that time. o_O

And, well, you're asking the wrong guy if you want song recommendations. xD

The fact that bags of peanuts have 'Warning : May contain nuts' on the packaging always gets me. On the one hand, I'd hope that if I'd bought a bag of peanuts it would in fact contain nuts, and also, how stupid would someone with a nut allergy have to be to not realise? There ought to be some sort of 'common sense' rule whereby people can't get sued for things that anyone with half a brain cell would know...like McDonalds and their 'Warning : Contents may be hot' coffee cups. It's ridiculous.

Ridiculous it may be, but it's not quite on the level of software patents, which are just plain crap...

Ugh, we're getting more snowstorms tomorrow...my violin lesson might be canceled. Herp derp. Anybody have any suggestions for a video game song for me to try and play on the violin? :D

You should play the super mario brother theme song, yeah I know, that's probably very over done but it's so cool! Also I don't really know or any other classic video game songs.