Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

That aside, I just read some interesting warnings on various Android applications... apparently you're not supposed to blindly follow the directions Google Maps gives you. I would never have guessed. :rolleyes_anim: Funnily enough, there was actually a case a few months ago where some woman sued Google because she walked out onto the middle of a road and got run over...

I remember reading about that. :laughingsmiley: I can't believe someone would see something was unsafe, but follow it anyway, because Google Maps said so.

Ugh, we're getting more snowstorms tomorrow...my violin lesson might be canceled. Herp derp. Anybody have any suggestions for a video game song for me to try and play on the violin? :D

There's a video game cover band, called Select Start, that uses violin, flute, and cello, along with keyboard and bass. They did amazing covers of Kraid's theme, from Super Metroid, and The Legend of Zelda theme. I tried to find their website, since they have all their mp3s available there, but it seem to have vanished. :(

You should play the super mario brother theme song, yeah I know, that's probably very over done but it's so cool! Also I don't really know or any other classic video game songs.

I play that a lot actually xDD But I should try and record it eventually :D

There's a video game cover band, called Select Start, that uses violin, flute, and cello, along with keyboard and bass. They did amazing covers of Kraid's theme, from Super Metroid, and The Legend of Zelda theme. I tried to find their website, since they have all their mp3s available there, but it seem to have vanished. :(

Oh, that sounds really sweet! I would love to make a band myself, but it requires other people who play by ear (i can't read or write music very well) and the time to get together. :P

I never joined JN either - how has it been over the years?

I have no idea :laughingsmiley: like I said I never joined. I use JN for dailies and wishlists, mostly :P

Oh, ahh. That's what they're good for. =P

Hasn't JN being around for a long time?

haha yeah :D

Probably. I remember it being around when I made my toadsdontexist account in 2006, so at least since then :P

I use JN for the wearable database. So helpful! They have all of them, including the ones from way way back in the day from the NC Mall. It is very useful when trading NC items. :yes:

I actually never used TDN when I played Neopets except for AC coverage for my first AC. I used Neo_Zafara for my dailies (it was a pet page) and SunnyNeo for my news/avatar searches. I messed around with the avatar log here, but never really used it.

TDN is the only site I've used for dailies and event/plot coverage. (I'm so used to the exact layout of our Dailies page, I can't use anywhere else, even those couple of times TDN was down.) I usually check SN and JN's new page once in awhile, to see what they've added. And I use SN for lookups sometimes, and JN for their item database.

I use TDN extensively. If we're missing something, I try to add it. :P

I do occasionally browse other help sites to 'poach' information though. :evil:

I've always used TDN for plots and such... Though that means a bit less when you realize that I helped write the guides for 75% of the plots that have happened since TDN started... xD

I actually just created a JN account to make a wishlist. I needed to look at a bunch of items together :P and they have a great item db. I also occasionally go on SN for the Rainbow Pool.

But I love TDN. The only place I'm actually active. It's a good kind of all-encompassing sort of thing. :yes:

I actually never used TDN when I played Neopets except for AC coverage for my first AC. I used Neo_Zafara for my dailies (it was a pet page) and SunnyNeo for my news/avatar searches. I messed around with the avatar log here, but never really used it.

I use Neo_Zafara for dailies out of habit, but otherwise I only use TDN. Mostly for keeping up to date and for the avatar checklist & solutions. Everything I need is here :)

I used Neo____Zafara too when I did my dailies. But now I don't even do my dailies. xD