Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Well, I'm off restock ban now. I don't know when it happened because I only just had a chance to chack 15 minutes ago.

Restock bans are all over the place... if I recall correctly the maximum is two days, but I'm not sure.

Lol, weren't you just joking about finally overloading the server a few days ago? :P

That wasn't a joke. :P

Heh, but we'll have a run for our money - Ian certainly has some sysadmin know-how! :yes:

Well, in the future you may actually end up with me backing Ian, so... :rolleyes_anim:

Ugh. You would think they would only restock ban people like, after they had bought a bunch of items in a short amount of time, or something. Not because they refreshed a lot.

Ive never been banned. I refresh with command 'r'. dont use the shopkeeper pic. i did that on an old account and got rs banned but never on my new one.

Yeah, sad thing is that in the first match up, I was winning almost the entire game. -facepalm-

In the second one though, their team has swept every team they've faced except us because someone got a draw. Not exactly disappointed there.

We're playing the team we played first again though so I gotta make sure I beat that dude next time.

Theres a checkers club? xD

Any of it. :P I remember we only played basketball again one team (twice) when I was doing a certain basketball team, and we lost horribly both times. Our team had 3 points total, both games. Theirs was way higher. :laughingsmiley: But then again, we were all about 11-12 at the time.

I always loved checkers. I was pretty good at it.

Lol, I fail at basketball. :P

Lol, my friend does basketball and she thinks shes the best player on the team. I went to one of her games once. She made 2 points and missed 11 shots, and overall was a ballhog. :P

Lol, it's just too simple I guess. I like things where you get to attack on multiple levels at once.

Lol, well chess is mine. xD

You should see my try to play baseball sometime.

"So what? I went the wrong way and may or may not have cut throgh the parking lot, but I made it back to homebase didn't I?"

Lol, really? I'm 4-4 on my team currently. xD

Thats tying the best record though. -shrug-

Lol, violent basketball? xD

I gotta play both of you guys sometime... :O

Or we could get another person and attempt bug house over the internet? xD

Sure, I'll play you sometime!

And yeah...violent basketball...I wasn't the worst though! I just left a lot of nasty scratches...one of my teammates had a thing for punching opponents so they could shoot the ball though...>.>

Lol, violent basketball? xD

You have no idea. o_O It depends. There were some vicious players, both on teams my team played, and my sister's team played.

My sister took basketball very seriously, and she was amazing at it. (It helped that she was already 5'10 by middle school.) She'd come home after games, with cuts and bloody scratches. (Nails can be dangerous.) Plus after a hard game, the coach, my mom and I would have to practically carry her to the car. It totally wrecked her body.