Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Also, what colour was your Uni before Boochi zapped her? If it was a cheap colour, you can always repaint her to that colour.

I had two pets that were zapped by Boochi: A Christmas Bruce that's no longer with me, and my ex-Halloween Kiko (now Biscuit) who's really my battle pet.

I really wouldn't mind if my Lab Rat got zapped by Boochi, I really would mind if he zapped any of my more expensively coloured pets like my Royal-Faerie Poogle and my Grey Jetsam (the Paint Brushes for those are expensive).

I've only gotten one visit from Boochi. It actually amused me. It was a pet I was planning to repaint anyway, so it just pushed me to do it a little sooner. Plus, it was a fun change for awhile.

For those who wanted a Baby pet, a Boochi zap would really save you around 600,000 NP if you wanted to buy a Baby Paint Brush. Hence the fact that it's not my favourite pet colour (usually tough to customize), some of my favourite Baby pets would include these:

Baby Aisha

Baby JubJub

Baby Kiko

Baby Lupe

Baby Meerca

Baby Poogle

Baby Pteri

Baby Usul (simply for its colour scheme)

Hey, anyone here play Fantasy Football?

Making a league for my DC friends, and we only have 4 players so far. You'll need to be online around 4:30 NST today, though.

I don't like baby pets tbh.

OH BTW. Won the Lab Map Piece worth 1mil from KQ today.

I don't, sorry. :S Congrats on the lab map piece though!

I only like a few baby pets. And even though there are ones I like, I don't think I would ever have one because they are indeed difficult to customize (not that my pets are customized right now, at all...). :P

Thanks. Sold it for 800k, a Lu Codestone, and a Ghost pb. :D

I can afford to repaint my pets, so I don't fear Boochi anymore. I proudly have my Darigan Hissi as my active. :D

Awww! Baby Uni's are adorable! :D

Are you going to keep him that way?

Hi & thank you spritzie

I think i will for a while, i just got me a quiggle to be my lab rat now.

Also, what colour was your Uni before Boochi zapped her? If it was a cheap colour, you can always repaint her to that colour.

I had two pets that were zapped by Boochi: A Christmas Bruce that's no longer with me, and my ex-Halloween Kiko (now Biscuit) who's really my battle pet.

Hi Bomberman, i had only zapped jaxzee from a island nimmo to a red uni. Good to know about repainting.

hey, anyone have a Hansos Thief Jacket to sell? I need to finish my customization! :D

Sadly, I don't own a Hansos Thief Jacket in my possession. :(

There are some users selling Hansos Thief Jacket right here: http://www.neopets.com/island/tradingpost.phtml?type=browse&criteria=item_exact&search_string=Hansos+Thief+Jacket

Oh, I remember the good ole days, where you'd be lucky to not get ninja'd while posting during 'Rush Hour Traffic' on the HOP. Where you could easily get 50, even 100 posts a day, just on the HOP. Where there was a full page of games, and all of them had been posted in within the past hour...good times...good times...

Oh yeah. I remember having 2-3 posts pop up, while I was writing mine. (And it wouldn't even be a really long post.) Or logging in once I got to work, and having 3-4 pages here to read, just from when I logged off the previous night.

We need to get some of the old HOP-ers back. *goes to hunt down Anisha again*

I'm not a super active member of this board as it is, but I'm sure once my summer commitments end that I'll do a lot more than lurk. We're heading into tech week for the musical I'm in, so I do not have much free time C=

We need to get some of the old HOP-ers back. *goes to hunt down Anisha again*

I suppose Anisha is not as active over here as she used to be when she first joined here since she has some more stuff to do in real life, as well as some of the past members (especially the original Fantastic Members who have stopped caring about Neopets and TDN altogether and decided to move on with their actual lives).