Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm always feeding my pets so they're constantly bloated. x_x And I always tend to favor one over the rest when it comes to reading books to them and what not. I'm not that great of a pet owner, myself. I shouldn't be playing favorites like I do. :P

I feed my side account pets at the Soup Kitchen and I feed Diz and my other main account pets regular Neopian food. I did put them in the Neolodge though for a "Summer Vacation". I tend to go very overboard with my pets.

I'm back home from Florida and what happens when I get home? I finally get the lever of doom avatar! Leaving Florida was a bummer but knowing I never have to pull that lever again made me pretty happy lol.

Congratulations! That's awesome. I've been trying to get that avatar for so long. I don't even want to know how many neopoints I've wasted during my attempts lol.

Thanks! I actually decided to do what Rebecca did and take out 100,000 nps at one time and just keep pulling the lever until I get it. I ended up only spending about 15,000 today and I got 2 random events that gave me neopoints while doing it so it wasn't even quite that much.

Kelp is so hit and miss. I've had a couple friends get it in the first couple tries. I had no such luck, of course.

When you guys are ready, this is the guide I used and it worked pretty well: http://www.neopets.com/~kelplek

It's tracked people who have gotten it with their method, what browser they used, what time they got it, etc.

I'm not going to risk my NP for the Kelp Avatar, it seems very risky for someone who doesn't make a lot of NP. I'd rather wait until I get around 20 million NP to risk (that is, if I get unlucky).

Kelp is so hit and miss. I've had a couple friends get it in the first couple tries. I had no such luck, of course.

When you guys are ready, this is the guide I used and it worked pretty well: http://www.neopets.com/~kelplek

It's tracked people who have gotten it with their method, what browser they used, what time they got it, etc.

Ooh thanks. I'm going to check that out as that avatar is one I'm hoping to start going for more regularly now.

:laughingsmiley: Yeah, I was super unlucky with that one. But if I remember correctly, I got it in the 5 minutes before, or the 5 minutes after 1 pm NST, which are the two time groups with the best results.

Good tips for kelp, I will try that at some stage too.

I just have to skite, I got a little visit from ...

90.gif

NEW BATTLEDOME CHALLENGER!!!

Boochi will be waiting for you in theBATTLEDOME!!!

AHHHH!!! Not Boochi!

Something has happened! babyray.gif Oh no! Boochi fires his ray gun and turns Jaxzeeinto a Baby Uni!!!

so exciting

2.png

Im so chuffed.