Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Lucky! I'm hooked on collecting these darned things. I have a goal I need to reach.

Well in brighter news I finally got around to dressing my Moehog for the season! I used old items I had laying around so it looks pretty bad but I'm pleased with myself for not procrastinating :P

Ugh me too. I have no lucky with avvies. I've wasted millions on these things.

Not even I have the avatar for the Lever of Doom, that's an NP sink if you try to get it. You can't forget the Wheel of Extravagance as well, I gave up on getting the avatar for that wheel since I thought it wasn't worth wasting my hard earned Neopoints on that one.

If you ask me, I'm better off saving up for the Number 6 avatar. Making the Neopoints to match up the asparagus cost per kilogram is a very tough and expensive road if you ask me.

I think I got the Wheel of Extravagence avvie...or was it the Wheel of Monotony avvie? I forget...

I do recall you winning the Wheel of Extravagance Background when that wheel first came out. You should check your Neoboards preferences under avatars just to make sure you have the avatar, JB.

I can't help myself, even with the NP sink avatars. I spun the Wheel of Extravagance until I got the avatar. It took 12 days. o_O I spent hundreds of thousands on the Lever of Doom over time, and finally got it.

It might depend on what the shot is. I got Cortisone shots in my wrists, and generally Cortisone hurts anywhere, so that might have made it worse.

My mom has gotten shots in her knees, due to knee damage/pain she has. Those go back and forth between hurting and not being too bad.

I never really liked getting medical shots when I was a kid. Those needles used to frighten me.

Also, it's pretty obvious that all of my new display names will contain Neomysterion. I'm going for Glacier Neomysterion after Christmas is over.