What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

I'm always surprised at how many people have issues with Kass Basher, but then every time I clear my cache I have to go through the Stick and the Bread bats again, and I remember just how hard it is to get back up to the actual bat! So trust me, getting to the third level is the WORST, and after that it's a breeze.

I don't know if you've read guides and stuff or not, but what I always do is wait for it to reach 9mph, and then click it. It takes a while to get used to how fast Kass takes to fall on each level, but it does get easier with practice. then, when I've made contact, and Kass is flying, I hold down my space bar (I guess you would hold down your mouse button if you clicked using that? I donno, I always use my keyboard). I hold it down until Kass is at the very peak of his trip up, and is just turning down in his trajectory. Then, when he comes down, he usually hits the ground two or three times. I press my space button each time he hits the ground- I think he gets a higher jump when you do that, so he goes slightly further! :)

The thing I always do when I'm going for game avatars as well, is I watch youtube videos of people playing. That should show what I'm talking about too, where to hold buttons and click, etc.

Good luck. :3 I'm always around if you want tips, or if you're having issues or something. :3

I've read guides and stuff -- somehow I'm still terrible! I'm always just shy of the distance I need and then I get annoyed. I'm sure getting to the third level would help with that.

The youtube video is a really good hint, though -- I might have to try that. :o Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

The random ones are indeed annoying, but I'm not really too worried about those yet since I know I should be able to get them one day without much effort really. The ones I'm not sure if I'm ever going to be able to get are petpetsitter, Destruct o match III, freaky factory, snow roller and maybe a few other flash games I can't really recall at the moment.

Yasha, Destruct o Match is all about luck, so play it often and one day you'll get it, the other three games are easier (not entirely sure for petpetsitter) on a slow computer, lots of practice, some luck and a good strategy.

I still need petpetsitter and Destruct o Match too but I'm sure it's not impossible. Just keep trying.

What comes to mind right now is Feed Florg. I've come so close to that one, several times. Sometimes I slip up at the last second, sometimes my internet lags (thus ending the game). It's a frustrating game, because it depends on luck whether you can keep several petpets on the board at once.

I can't get the chocolate avatar still. No matter how long I spend in the shop, even on half price day, I almost never see an item I need for the avatar. I've seen a grand total of 2 r90+ and wasn't able to get either of them because the restockers are too fast for me :(

And any of the flash games I guess. I'm always terrible at those.

These flash games just got a lot harder for me since my laptop starts lagging randomly... It's been overheating a lot and I'm even starting to think it got some damage because of the overheating >.<

Tried to play meerca chase today since I still need that avatar as well, and could only get a score of 100 or so due to the random lagging, not that I'm really good at it when my laptop doesn't lag... but atleast usually I get like 300 as average >.<

Btw duma, which version of destruct o match would u recommend? I play the extreme mode when I play but sometimes i think maybe classic would be better...

These flash games just got a lot harder for me since my laptop starts lagging randomly... It's been overheating a lot and I'm even starting to think it got some damage because of the overheating >.<

Tried to play meerca chase today since I still need that avatar as well, and could only get a score of 100 or so due to the random lagging, not that I'm really good at it when my laptop doesn't lag... but atleast usually I get like 300 as average >.<

Btw duma, which version of destruct o match would u recommend? I play the extreme mode when I play but sometimes i think maybe classic would be better...

I always play classic so I can have all the time I need (first clearing the timer blocks) to make really big combo's. But for this game you should just play the one that suits you best. The scoring idea is the same. So play them see what game type gives you the highest score on average and try that way to go for the avatar.

For your computer problem, if you have more than one pc at home, you could try it on one of those. Or if it really did overheat, I would make sure to check your ram, motherboard and videocard for scorch marks. If they have they'll need to be replaced. Laptops are a bit harder to cool but also to check/replace. So I hope your laptop didn't overheat!

This is so embarrassing, but the Kass Basher avatar! When I look at avatars to choose which ones I want to work for, I use the sorting functions to look at the least rare avatars first (and therefore possibly the most attainable). It's always at the top. It's always annoying.

I also have the BOO avatar problem.

I'm a terribly impatient person, though...

I totally understand you. I admit I have the same problem with Kass Basher avatar. Can't pass the second level even after read guides and train.

The wheel of excitment and knowlegde, kiss the mortog and dice-a-roo are also getting into my nerves but hopefully someday I'll get them. What really makes me sad is retired avies that I will never have the chance to get

• 2 weeks later...

I seem to be super, super close to the Volcano Run II one every time I play but I just can't. Quite. Get it. Argh. I will at some point...I hope. The other one is Extreme Herder; although I get nowhere near as close with that one. My high score is 175 (avvie is 250 :whaa: )!

Turmaculous avie is the hardest one for me right now. Also, trying to get 1000 items in my SDB. I have not been reading any of the books nor putting anything in my shop so I can gain 1000 unique items.. Yet, I only have 760 items.. It is taking me so long to gain 1000. lol

Turmaculous avie is the hardest one for me right now. Also, trying to get 1000 items in my SDB. I have not been reading any of the books nor putting anything in my shop so I can gain 1000 unique items.. Yet, I only have 760 items.. It is taking me so long to gain 1000. lol

Do you have half-eaten jellies or the 1/3 and 2/3 omelettes? That helped me a lot.

Do you have half-eaten jellies or the 1/3 and 2/3 omelettes? That helped me a lot.

I am working on it. Lol But I keep putting my pets in the neolodge because it's easier and so right now, they are too bloated..lol But when they get out, I will try to continue working on that.

• 2 weeks later...

The 10-winning-streak Bilge Dice avatar. Whenever I get a bunch of 6s, I never get both qualifiers, or when I get both qualifiers, they give me all 3s and 4s. On the odd chance it gives me an okay game, I get excited and stupid and instead of playing it safe and picking up that last 5, I roll to gamble for a 6, and get like a 2 or something instead. The last game I had, the other three players all had perfect 24s, and I had a measley 11 points. What.

Also, Edna's Rip-Off. I have spent... thousands and thousands and gotten many almost gummy-rats, but no avvie.

FAERIE BUBBLES.

Ugh. Ugh. Ugh.

I've literally spent hours on it at a time, trying and trying and I just. Can't. Reach. 2,000. It's agonising, literally. XD I'll be off to a really good start and reach level 15 and then it all goes downhill from there. My highest score is 1,514 and I don't exaggerate when I say 'hours'. Like, I figured if I spent loads of time on it I'd eventually get there via a mixture of practice and patience but...it's taking longer than I thought it would.

• 4 weeks later...

Currently trying for the Dice-a-roo avatar. Been playing for like two days now, but good grief, I can't even get past the third dice, how could I possibly win the jackpot? :arrowhead:

I basically can't get any avatar that isn't clickable, item-related (excluding those super expensive ones, of course), or refresh-dependent welp. :sad01_anim:

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have many of the game related avatars, since they require a lot of time spent playing the games and I never get the highscores needed. I also think it's going to be a loooong time until I get the richest avatar, because I don't see a close future where I'l have a million np just waiting for me to spend them whith one single item! lol