What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

Other than the dailies avatars, I always seem to flounder on the games Petpet Rescue and Ice Cream Machine close to the score requirement... it's very frustrating. My petpets also seem to be stricken with this disease that prevents the Turmaculus from eating them. It's very sad and apparently contagious :(

Out of the avatars I'm currently trying to achieve the most elusive seem to be the wheel of excitement/mediocrity ones, grarrl keno, evil blue fuzzle, aisha scalawag, and a few others ;-;

I haven't been trying any game avatars recently except sewage surfer (I'm 2 levels off from the avatar as of yesterday) which I keep not having one or two pieces at the end of the level so I have to start all over, it's frustrating. A couple of levels I had to try over and over and over because even using like...5 different guides I kept not getting the right pieces or something.

Guest ErikaChristine

I am horrible at avatar getting. I finally got Destruct-o-match after yeeeeeeears of trying for it. That was the toughest so far. I pretty much don't try for the game avvies because I am really bad at them.

I think my current frustration is with that darn Chocolate avatar.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The symbol hole avatar really gives me grief. It's one of my favorite avatars and it feels like I've been trying for it foreverrrr. Pretty much all the random ones like Lost, forgotten shore, TDMGPOP, Wheel of excitement frustration.

Right now, game avatars, since that's what I'm focusing on. Right now I'm really trying for Extreme Potato Counter and mildly trying for Mynci Beach Volleyball. Goodness some of these are frustrating.

All of the daily randoms - snowager, forgotten shore, wheels, etc.

Also, the ones where you have to spend money. I don't have much and I'm like a dragon so spending 1mil neopoints on something would be like earning that much in the first place and then throwing my entire hoard away. Lol.

I'm also not very good at games. :D

But, lately, I haven't really been paying attention to avatars. I've just been focusing on doing my dailies and playing the games that I'm not horrible at :P which, coincidentally, don't have avatars.

Bildge dice lucky streak. *cries in frustration* Funny enough I was looking at the top 50 avatar collectors the other day. This person had like 380 something avvies I think. They were only missing 4, one of them being bildge dice lucky streak. :laughingsmiley:

At the moment I am currently working a few that just don't want to happen:

Drackonack - Hungry

Evil Fuzzle - BOO!

And of course the randoms but the ones that have me the most frustrated right now are Geraptiku - Lost Desert and the Mutant Graveyard of Doom

Oh and the Lever of Doom... I want the avie but at what cost?!

At the moment I am currently working a few that just don't want to happen:

Drackonack - Hungry

Evil Fuzzle - BOO!

And of course the randoms but the ones that have me the most frustrated right now are Geraptiku - Lost Desert and the Mutant Graveyard of Doom

Oh and the Lever of Doom... I want the avie but at what cost?!

I'm also fighting with the Drackonack - Hungry but with the Evil Fuzzle - BOO!, you just need to press F5 on the open pop-up of the item for around 1-2 minutes. It's not that hard.

The Lever of Doom costs you 100 NP each time you do, but the chance of getting avatar is random. So you could loose a lot of NP before you get it. I haven't tried many times yet because I need NP on something else

I'm also fighting with the Drackonack - Hungry but with the Evil Fuzzle - BOO!, you just need to press F5 on the open pop-up of the item for around 1-2 minutes. It's not that hard.

The Lever of Doom costs you 100 NP each time you do, but the chance of getting avatar is random. So you could loose a lot of NP before you get it. I haven't tried many times yet because I need NP on something else

This may sound like a stupid question but how do you do F5 on a macbook without adjusting the brightness of the screen?

Never mind, I found out it is command + r, I feel silly haha

With the lever of doom I have been doing a couple times each day if I have left over NP. That is rare though. I have wasted a lot on it so far so I don't want to stop and let what I put into it up to this point go to waste but at the same time I don't know much more I will have to spend to get it. Quite the predicament haha

Update: Thank you for your help, just got the fuzzle avie :)