What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

The avvie I am absolutely lusting over right now is Faerie Bubbles. I'm getting better though, my current hs is 1,200

It's gorgeous eh?!? Yeah, i really want it as well... And i think my high score is around 1000 as well? So quite a long way to go.... But i'm sure we'll both get there eventually =D.

The ones where you have to refresh (mutant graveyard especially I REFRESHED 200 TIMES IN A ROW WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MY LIFE) drive me INSANE I don't think I've gotten a single one of those. Also all the wheels. I hate random/lucky avatars uugughghg

All the flash game avatars, as well as all the avatars from wheels. Especially the Brightvale avatar, which is the avatar I want the most... Whenever I spin the Wheel of Knowledge, I'm almost always one or two spots away from the pointed star. :grrr:

It's the same for me. It's so tiring! :grrr:

Wheel of Knowledge, Buried Treasure, and the Grundo Plushie avatar, plus many flash game avatars. I'm not much of an avatar collector, sadly. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I have a lot of trouble with avatars because so many of them involve spending neopoints. I'm not very rich here on neopets, so I have to spend my neopoints very sparingly, especially because I'm saving up for a lot different things. The only avatar that I feel extremely fortunate to have is the Deadly Dice avatar - got it on my first try :D

Something Has Happened! stampsbattledome1337.gif You are now eligible to use 'Stamp Collector - The Battledome' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I FINALLY GOT IT. -dies-

Now randoms still hate me though.

Evil Fuzzle - I've been trying for months! I've given up for a while

Advert Attack (Ace Zafara) - I'm SO close. Is it one of the easy ones? /:

Those are the two I would like at the moment, then I'm going to choose another 2 to aim for.

It's mainly game ones I need. Others are for pets I don't have

EDIT: Oh. Looks like I managed to get the Advert Attack one at some point. I don't remember that! Hahaha, must have been a while ago then

Edited by beeee.

Curse you Lever of Doooooooooommmmm!!!!!

But seriously, that avatar has been sitting there staring at me for years, and I've spent so many neopoints on it o.O

I had the Meepit Juice Break avatar on an old account and I just can't seem to be able to get it on this new account :( I'll just have to keep trying... if I did it once I should be able to do it again right?

I remember having the Gadsgadsgame avatar on my old account, it was was my pride and joy. Having attempted it many times nowadays, I have NO IDEA how I got it last time. I can't get anything above 500 points. Pure luck I guess. My Sutek's Tomb and Grand Theft Ummmagine avatars sorta make up for it (I know, they're not particularly difficult or impressive game avatars) But it would be nice to get it back.