What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

Typing Terror! So frustrating. I was 18 points away! I try everyday for all the game avatars but I can't seem to get any of the difficult ones. <_<

Ya, this one is frustrating for me too because the game always messes up. I sent TNT a msg and they said my flash(?) was out of date but even after upgrading, it acts up for me. Oh well...good luck! Because I wish this game would be redone or something. =/

Most of the ones that you need to refresh, like the Haiku one and the Drakonack one is a pain too.

I really want the Wheel of Excitement avvie but I always land on the question mark

Let's see...

ALL the random dailies avatars except the forgotten tomb, haiku, and wheel of excitement/monotony/misfortune, and the random graveyard of doom.

ALL the game avatars except advert attack and gormball. Not only am I absolutely terrible at flash games but my computers won't let me play any games.

Titanic squid- a couple of my pets are above the minimum level yet I haven't caught any type of squid besides the small one D:

ZDAP and chokato- I've have full collat so many times but never dare venture into the AC lol

and Mootix- I tried attaching a mootix to Whinny for so long but it will never go on :(

As for MSPP and suap I'm not even going to try.

I just got an avatar I never thought I'd get: Mazzew! :D

Something Has Happened!

You are now eligible to use 'Mazzew' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

I'd forgotten that over a year ago, I'd sent a Mazzew over from my main to my side and given it to one of my pets there. I just remembered today. I'm so happy ^_^

I've tried to get the Drackonack avatar for a month or so. I was refreshing EVERY DAY for an hour or so. And then i just changed the position of all the cheeses in my inventory and got the avatar. O.o

Seriously?!?! o_O I'm sooo doing that right now! I've been refreshing for WEEKS! D:

EDIT: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!! :D I gotted it ^^

dice a roo, snowager, and discarded plushie. i think they hate me lol

I've gotten lucky with getting the avatar in Dice-a-Roo myself, though I can never get the TDMBGPOP avatar as well (especially after a year of visiting him as well). Keep on trying, and don't give up with whatever you do in any of these areas.

Oh, and you'll have to wait til January for a chance to get the Snowager avatar, since he can't blast anyone during his hibernation period.

I've gotten lucky with getting the avatar in Dice-a-Roo myself, though I can never get the TDMBGPOP avatar as well (especially after a year of visiting him as well). Keep on trying, and don't give up with whatever you do in any of these areas.

Oh, and you'll have to wait til January for a chance to get the Snowager avatar, since he can't blast anyone during his hibernation period.

TRUE THAT TDMBGPOP IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Forgotten shore doesn't like me either. And don't get me started with the cocunut avatar. Wow, all these avatars do NOT like me :(

I've been visiting the Discarded Grundo for years for the avatar, but still no luck. Basically, I'm having difficulties with avatars from dailies, e.g., Faerie Caverns, Forgotten Shore, Symol Hole, and the Wheel of Knowledge. The latter is the absolute worst, though - I keep landing on the "Free Spin" spot, and sometimes that happens more than once! How is getting a free spin three-four times in a single try less rare than the actual avatar?!

Mostly games avatars, like fairies bubbles, meepit juice, ice cream, etc... It's a bit frustrating.

UGH Faerie Bubbles, the game seems so easy at first but then I get to a level with 4 in a row Air bubbles and all is lost. :c I do like the Meepit Juice Break avatar, though, it's a fun game but difficult to get the high score needed for the av.

I have wasted almost 200,000 neopoints trying to get the Lever of Doom avie, trying for half an hour each day!!! IT IS SO FRUSTRATING!!! Also, the Wheel of Knowledge avatar is extremely hard to get. I usually get either the 'Free Spin' space or the one where King Hagan gives a "wise" sentence.