What is that one avie you just can't seem to get?

behemothrules

• 2 weeks later...

Man, the carnival of terror one! I'm always So close.

Also the Super Attack Pea....I have a long ways to go before I can hope of getting it! I just can't believe people are buying that item for $600, *REAL MONEY*.... Like what? Pay my rent instead of getting your account frozen! LOL!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow! I had no idea that so many TDN members still have avatars to get and have common thwarts & nemeses- bc being such a newbie, I thought that only I can't get these avatars and everybody was just gliding through, hmmm :shiftyeyes_anim: . But I admire everyone's honesty & determination to get blasted by the Snowager or try for hours on end at that one game they want the avatar for, so congrats for not giving up! :rambo:  The awesome things I learn everyday encourage me to try, so I think I will neomail N. Prime (neoking2002_neo) to try for the Darigan Tonu & Jetsam Chomp BD avatars  :medieval: . As always, Happy Gaming everybody & don't give up!  :rock:  

• 4 months later...

Turtum and Chia Florg are ones that came to mind instantly... both extremely random games and my scores on both are so close to getting the avatar that i just get so angry every time i start the game up and see I'm only off by like 5 points  :sick01:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The rubbish one and basically any games, I am so bad at games >.<

Edit: and the Neomail one, so if anyone wants to be penpals let me know!

• 1 month later...
On 26/02/2017 at 0:11 PM, natla said:

I'm currently trying to get the Drackonack avatar. He just doesn't want to eat cheese haha.

I'm currently in this boat! Seems right now I have a long-term resident in my inventory. xD

I'm not actively refreshing - my patience for doing that can be measured in nanoseconds - but I am putting stuff away individually rather than using quick stock. Also I took 163 faeries out of my SDB that I'd been too lazy to use at the time, and had a heavy blessing sesh with my BD pet.

Yep, my drackonack's gonna be in my inventory a while yet! Think I can charge him rent? :ph34r:

4 minutes ago, Angeló said:

the wheel of knowledge avatar 

it's taunting me so

ofc the big money avatars are a given (stamp albums) lol 

Yeah I've ranted elsewhere about how much of a troll the WoK is, free spin after free spin and each time landing a millimeter closer to the star . . . :grrr:

Or!

I could flip this TOTALLY on its head and talk about the amount of times I keep on getting the avatar from the Wheel on Monotony, now that I ALREADY HAVE IT

:grrr: also! xD

I don't want that AGAIN, gimme that Bri codestone!

• 2 weeks later...

One can dream about those pretty stamps avatar.

I'll wake up one day, motivated to complete one set. Went through the shop wizard and about 1 hour in, i'll just glance into my gallery and go 

"Whatever"

#storyofmylife

4481351_orig.gif