Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

I had a healthy breakfast muffin that I made myself...it is SO good!

Hard boiled egg and a cheddar cheese stick...my mid-morning snack :woot:

Veggie chips, banana and a few Hershey's kisses

I went out with my parents for my dad's birthday.

We went to this little restaurant, where all the food was fresh from local farms with no preservatives.

I had chicken and potatoes. The chicken was okay, but the potatoes had a sauce that was too salty!!

It was 'eh' over all.

What can I say, my dad has spoiled me with his cooking, so I have very high standards! :yum:

A lion bar lol.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I am right now eating some dried mangoes. They're soooooooooo delish and sweet! Yummy!!!

Oatmeal, with tbsp flax and tbsp bran. 5 blueberries (yep, I ration them), and half a cup of soy vanilla milk. Top it off with a midmorning snack of 1c coffee with 1/2 cup chocolate soy milk. Yumyumyum.

I went out to dinner with my dad and I had a sort of steak with a salad and fries, and afterwards we went to the the Italian ice cream parlor in my town and I had a scoop of chocolate chip, one strawberry, and one yoghurt. It's seriously good :D