Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

Tried Pizza Hut's new(?) honey sriracha chicken pizza and I have to say aside from the new peppers they put on it wasn't bad. Normally I stay away from PH because their pan pizzas are just pure grease but I have to say their new menu seems worth trying.

• 1 month later...

Asiago cheese bagel with some butter...2 chocolate lace cookies...all of it washed down with a Diet Dr. Pepper.

Diet? What diet? :laughingsmiley: :oink:

I had Quaker Oats Instant Oatmeal Honey & Almonds. So delish! My favorite breakfast :thumbsup:

I'm still eating it but these things called veggie straws. They are addictive and oh so good. I think I'm nullifying it being a healthier alternative to chips by eating so many. lol

I'm still eating it but these things called veggie straws. They are addictive and oh so good. I think I'm nullifying it being a healthier alternative to chips by eating so many. lol

YUMMY! I love the Veggie Chips they make. So good!

Veggie straws are so good!

Alternatively, there are also veggie chips made out of beets and sweet potatoes! Quite yummy.

I had a bowl of cereal today, and a potato yesterday.

Ate it like an apple.

My dad told me it was not the correct way to eat a potoat.

Reganmian (hot dry noodles) - yum! One of the few things I really enjoy eating here in China. I always said that I loved Chinese food back home (Canada) but it's very different than real Chinese food. Lol. Don't get me wrong, there are a few dishes here that I think taste absolutely amazing but not that many. Then again, I'm also quite picky. But yes, Chinese food in North America - very different.

I had some beef jerky earlier and will eat some coconut yogurt with some dark chocolate shavings and almonds right now.

I have a weird breakfast on most days (: It's 8:47am here

I had Chobani Greek Yogurt for breakfast right now = coconut yogurt with dark chocolate and honey roasted salted almonds...yummy!

• 2 weeks later...

I had the best lunch ever! Two beef tacos and a beef tamale.

It was only $3! I looooove dollar Wednesday! :oink: :happydance:

• 2 weeks later...