Last Thing You Ate

Naamah D.

I had this soup stuff from a sushi place today.. They said it would be salty. but it wasn't very salty. And there was tofu in it! I never tried tofu before today. It was... Weird. I don't know how I feel about tofu. I mean, it takes on the taste of whatever it's in so it's not that that bugged me, but the texture / consistency. o.o

I just had my breakfast, I had Brinta ® which is an acronym for Breakfast instant tarwe (Tarwe = wheat)

Blueberrykiwi: I love those cereals! I used to eat them dry as well, a lot. Too bad I can't find them in this country anymore, but I buy a few boxes of the cereals whenever I go visit my sister. (Along with the Lion Cereals.)

We sure do (especially me)!

I just had to wedges of Laughing Cow Light French onion cheese, delicious!

Haha :D I wasn't sure if it was just an English thing :P

I just ate a bowl of vanilla ice cream, nom!

A yummy cheese pizza... :yum:

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Mmmm, I had breakfast at Starbucks. Pumpkin latte, sausage and cheese sandwich, pumpkin croissant which was more like a toaster straddle but delicious. Yay for warm food before ethics and morals Saturday class.

A fawn got hit on the road, broken leg. While we've not eaten of it yet, it has been soaked in brine and slathered with my famous bourbon spice mix. it will slowly cook under the fire while we go to see the 5pm movie (Cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2 -3D) and it should be ready when we get back.

The deer are skinny this year, sadness.

I just ate a cheese sandwich with lots of raw onion followed by really yummy strawberries nom nom nom