Yooyus?

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite yooyu

2. 2. What is your least favourite yooyu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My fav yooyu is Fire. Its like so fast and I get goals very easily with them.

And I hate those Darigan ones. They are so annoying and I can get goals only if the opponent team scores a goal for me and that takes like forever! :angry:

Worst is def darigan but I can usually predict their movement now, I fire them all backwards :P Faerie yooyus come close to darigan for me, don't know why but I don't like 'em.

favorite of mine is normal. its not fire, because in the hands of the opponent, its super dangerous XD. but fire would be the second

least favorite, obviously darigan

Favorite: Fire- it doesn't take all that much to get it into the net. Plus, if one of your players is holding it for too long (assuming they're near the opposing team's net) they might just end up scoring a goal.

Least Favorite: Darigan- this one gives me so much trouble. It's annoying when you score the first goal of the game and then you realize that your next Yooyu is Darigan. Unfortunately, that's been happening to me a lot lately. :/

I also don't like the Faerie Yooyus, but they're the lesser of two evils compared to the Darigan Yooyus.

I find Fire Yooyus to be helpful for getting more points in a game and but dislike Darigan because they are just so annoying.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 11 months later...

I absoultely love the Fire yooyu!! ^_^ I can make it half way across the field with it ^_^

ON THE OTHER HAND...

I hate the Darigan Yooyu!! I cant make it without the big goal :/

my favorite is fire because its fast and you can score a goal from like the other side of the feild

and least favorite is dargain its to hard to master because if you forget you get a goal for the other team but thats not all

101577.png

LOST DESERT FOR THE CUP

My favourite Yooyu is definitely Fire since it goes pretty fast like a bullet.

My least favoured Yooyu would have to be Mutant since it can be very random at times, and Darigan since it it pretty unpredictable.

I love the fire yooyu because you can almost get a goal from any distance with it. :P

Darigan Yooyu is such a pain. It's supposed to go the opposite direction of where you're aiming but sometimes when I'm aiming down in order to shoot it up, for instance, it'll fire downward. :evil_notsmiling:

I love the Fire and Normal Yooyus. Normals are good and predictable. Not bad at all and can easily go into the net, so can Fire, but faster - unfortunately in the new format they can't stay being held for long, as I've noticed. I've ALWAYS hated the Faerie balls, I could never score well with them in the old and new format. WHY do they have to travel in CURVES!? It's near IMPOSSIBLE!!!!! Of course, I hate the Darigan ball too, I used to be VERY good with those Darigan balls in the old format, I got the angle trick down easily and could score with them every time. Now I can't anymore. You know - I think they should get rid of the darigan balls if players complain enough, since evryone unanimously agrees that Darigan are the worst. But we'd still have to deal with the Mutant and Faerie yooyus. (I HATE the FAERIE ones the most GREWTWERG!)

tumblr_m4m905aDdj1r3bo6ao1_250.png

Yes, I made this.

Worst is def darigan but I can usually predict their movement now, I fire them all backwards tongue.gif Faerie yooyus come close to darigan for me, don't know why but I don't like 'em.

That's how I was with the old game, so I didn't mind them as much.

i LOVE Darigan yooyus!

Because i am a Strategist and i can make a goal with every yooyu except sometimes clockwork yooyu.

And i HATE the clockwork yooyu.

Because it explodes :( (Poor Yooyu)

I sure could do that with the old game format, and could just see the 90 degree angle and predict their movement, and I'd get them in the net almost every time. So I didn't mind them as much then. Maybe I'll adjust to the new version and be able to score with the Darigan balls just as well as I used to. Yeah - I don't like how the clockwork explodes either, it used to give me so much trouble but now I'm so fast I generally can score well with them.

My favorite is a tie between fire and normal since they're just easy to handle. And like many, I really don't like the Darigan. I just make sure it stays on the opponent's side and let the other team score it for me in their own goal. A lot faster than doing it myself.

Same here.

@Lady Lyuba: Great idea! Darigan Yooyus certainly needs to go away, I also dislike Faerie Yooyus, but I can deal with the Mutant Yooyus.

I don't like that the Clockwork Yooyus asplode so FAST now! They go into my dislikes.

Same here.

@Lady Lyuba: Great idea! Darigan Yooyus certainly needs to go away, I also dislike Faerie Yooyus, but I can deal with the Mutant Yooyus.

I don't like that the Clockwork Yooyus asplode so FAST now! They go into my dislikes.

LOL thank you! I doubt it'd happen though. :P But - Faerie Yooyus could easily be turned to stone...>.>

I used to hate the faerie balls but I finally got the hang of them even though I still find them tricksky. Like the rest of the world it appears however I have never got the hang of the Darigan. The mutant is annoying but at least it doesn't stay in the same impossible form for too long! Fire is by far the easiest, followed by normal and then snow...

I agree with the majority, that Fire is my favorite.

I never had much trouble with Darigan though, but struggled more with Faerie, so Faerie is actually my least favorite.

Announcements