Yooyus?

81 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite yooyu

2. 2. What is your least favourite yooyu

I love the Faerie Yooyu. I haven't had any trouble with the little guys and I seem to score easier with them.

I wouldn't say I hate the Fire Yooyu but it is my least favorite. If I can score right away I'm fine other wise I spend the rest of the time chasing the darn thing! lol

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems that TNT has made the Darigan (now renamed the Evil) Yooyu even MORE difficult - no - IMPOSSIBLE to score with than it originally was. The angle trick like in the old version of the game no longer works. And, what's more, it has become even more unpredictable. Clever, TNT, very clever. >.< Now I have to quit the game whenever I get one of these monsters.

I noticed this too, specially when I got my first one in my first game...the things that came outta my mouth when I noticed something was different and I was gonnahave to switch my game plan.

I used to love the Darigan ball, I could get it in easy peasy lemon squeezy, now I gotta super try, and other times I just give up and wait for them to score on themselves lol.

Favorite is normal, no weird effects.I dont' really like the fire ones since they tend to fly out of my and I usually score with one player...not much passing, however my least favorite has to be the ever so hateful : darigan.

I noticed this too, specially when I got my first one in my first game...the things that came outta my mouth when I noticed something was different and I was gonnahave to switch my game plan.

I used to love the Darigan ball, I could get it in easy peasy lemon squeezy, now I gotta super try, and other times I just give up and wait for them to score on themselves lol.

Somebody who has the same problem as I. *brohug*

Announcements