New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

Got 50k today. Still haven't actually spent any of my own nps on this.

I'm seriously considering spending the rest of my Faeries ruin plot points and earning more nps so I can continue to spin this wheel. :laughingsmiley:

I got 50 K too.

My plan is to keep spinning until I get something profitable :) But man, it takes a LOT of NP...

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm back! Neopets welcomed me with a great big nothing :D Coool!

Haha, welcome back! I'm still trying to get the guts to depart with all that NP to spin that wheel. The chance of not getting anything.... x_x

I got nothing again today. (Got nothing yesterday as well.)

I'll probably end up giving it another try tomorrow. I'm having a decent amount of faith that I'll get the avatar fairly quick since this doesn't appear to be like the Wheel of Knowledge.

Just got the big 'X'! Can't believe I wasted my money on that... Urghhh!

T_T

EDIT: Perhaps this is just a super unlucky day for me... Just lost 16k in Bilge Dice (I usually win the 5k pretty quickly)... Been playing for an 1.5 hours now and haven't been able to get back... At least I got that random 24 avatar today so I'll just pretend I spent 16k to get it... =/

OK I did it for the 3rd day in a row... I sold an Invisible PB I got from the fruit machine and decided to spend it on the wheel. I almost got to the paintbrush spot but it stopped on 50K. So now I've lost 225K. I made some money in food club yesterday thought so it made up for my loss...

I'm not sure about this one. I saved up money for some avatars, and this has an avatar... I still have a hard time spending though. I might try it for a week and see where I'm at.

EDIT: Does anyone know of someone getting a Maraquan PB from the wheel? I really want one... even if I didn't get one from the wheel, it would be awesome if the price went down. :yes:

I got nothing again today. (Got nothing yesterday as well.)

I'll probably end up giving it another try tomorrow. I'm having a decent amount of faith that I'll get the avatar fairly quick since this doesn't appear to be like the Wheel of Knowledge.

what luck !!! I'm really sorry about that ... I don't think I'll spin it again for a while after yesterday's disaster :guiltysmiley:

what luck !!! I'm really sorry about that ... I don't think I'll spin it again for a while after yesterday's disaster :guiltysmiley:

:laughingsmiley: Of the 3 days I've spun it, the only thing I've gotten was 5 points defense. So I've basically paid 300k for that. But I'm semi-stubborn, so I'll give it a try tomorrow, then it will probably be a 1-3 times a week thing for me.

Got nothing today, so that's 300k spent, 25k gained for a net loss of 275k. Eep! But the chance of landing on something good must be fairly high since so many others are doing it, so I just hope I do before everything deflates below 100k. And I get the avatar quickly...

I'm not good with NP... plus the fact that i just wasted about 300K, i only have 330K...but whatev.. *spins* AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED MY GRADAFLARGHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr: :grrr:

:'( X infini-ni-ni-ni-nity i wasted precious NP...*cradles in corner* :crying_blow: :crying_blow:

EDIT: Actually, I did it and when the error occurred, i won the prize still, a lab map piece which I sold for 300K!!! AWESOME! :D

Why do people spend 100k on some stupid wheel just for an avatar? I care little for avatars, just like grades I'm the same with grades. And I think avatars are kinda worthless. GO TYRANNOTITAN DESTROY THAT WHEEL, AND GIVE US OUR NEOPOINTS BACK!!!2315240327_52cc870381.jpg

xD Avatars and grades are not very similar at all, hee.

Okay, day 3 of the wheel! -crosses fingers-

100,001NP! Woo!

At least I got back my NP this time. =)

:laughingsmiley: Of the 3 days I've spun it, the only thing I've gotten was 5 points defense. So I've basically paid 300k for that. But I'm semi-stubborn, so I'll give it a try tomorrow, then it will probably be a 1-3 times a week thing for me.

Well at least you got something... I paid 300K for 75K. :laughingsmiley:

I'm kinda stubborn about it too. I want to try every day for a week while it's new - I got some money from stocks and food club recently so it won't hurt too bad. After that, it will probably be a 1-3 times a week thing for me too until I get the avatar. I just hope some of the prizes don't deflate too much. :)

haha I bought a nerkmid a little over a week ago for the avatar because I figured that prices had lowered enough and I reached my NP goal... guess I should have waited a little longer. <_< Oh well.

EDIT:

Oh wait...so Spritzie, you can win the Maraquan PB? I hadn't heard reports of that one yet.

It's not just the avatar. There's items you can win on the this wheel that are worth millions, like Maraquan and Zombie PBs.

Could I get a krawk? How about a desert hissi, or krawk morphing potion?

Neopets cannot be rewarded in wheels. Just items and neopoints

He clearly means the morphing potion as he stated in his post.

But to answer the question, I don't think anyone knows yet. But hopefully cause I'd cry a trillion happy tears if that happened (Krawk MP).

I am off to try for the avie again. Did anyone else get the background yet?

Everyone say it with me. oooooo. aahhh. wow. I just won 50,000 np! Oh, wait. I guess that means I lost 50,000 np, doesn't it?! Oh, well time to play more games to get the np back before I can spin again.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

He clearly means the morphing potion as he stated in his post.

But to answer the question, I don't think anyone knows yet. But hopefully cause I'd cry a trillion happy tears if that happened (Krawk MP).

I would cry WAY more than that, because I'm making a litle seiries about a krawk, and his krawk petpet so I desided to make him a real neopet.

Has anyone gotten anything that's given them a significant profit yet? Sorry if this has already been answered, I kind of skipped pages 3-9.