New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

Today's prize for me is 100,001 NP back, still better than coming out with nothing.

I was exhausted trying to make NP for today. :S

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you said painbrush! lol... I made it red for you to see^

Haha, woops :P Funny typo ;)

Well, too bad, it's like the wheel heard me saying: at least I didn't get 'nothing'.

For that's just what I got today :( But still, I'll keep spinning for ten more times or something, hoping to get a pain(t)brush ;)

I have got 3 pieces of Lab map now. No 'Nothing' yet! I have noticed a lot more lab pieces and nerkmids on the TP though, anyone think they will start getting cheaper because of this wheel?

they already are cheaper by the dozen !!! .. fell from the 800k to borderline buyable ...

1) nothing

2) 25K

3) nothing

4) +10 training boost (worth ~375k)

5) 100,001 NP

6) 25,000

7) 100,001

So still down ~75k, but over 7 days now, for just under 11k/day. C'mon, good prize!

Day 1: Lab Map

Day 2: 50K

Day 3: 10+ health boost

Day 4: 5+ move boost

i hate this wheel i hate this wheel i hate this wheel i hatethiswheelihatethiswheelIHATETHISWHEEL!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT? i hate this wheel

I have got 3 pieces of Lab map now. No 'Nothing' yet! I have noticed a lot more lab pieces and nerkmids on the TP though, anyone think they will start getting cheaper because of this wheel?

I actually hope they do get a little cheaper! The maps I mean.

Cuz I'm trying to get a set now and not having much success at it yet =X

I'm down to 500k because of this wheel. Who thinks I should spin it again?

Ok Im going to go spin the wheel. If I get something not 'nothing' you should spin! I got a nerkmid... You should spin!

Ok, here's my week-long analysis:

1) nothing

2) 25K

3) 50K

4) basic golden nerkmid

5) 25K

6) increase defense by 5

7) 25K

So I'm down about 175K (ouch).

Question is, do I spin tomorrow? :guiltysmiley:

Day 8 of spinning that wheel and I land on the X for the first time, talk about irony.

I can make up for those Neopoints though.

Second day in a row that I've landed on 100,001 NP. Fourth time spinning it I think. I've gotten 50,000, a nerkmid, and the 100,001 twice. It doesn't seem to be that bad of a deal a few days in.

Meh, not going very well here :S I'm jealous of you ;)

-50.000 NP

-5 point strenght boost

-5 point strenth boost

-Nothing (!)

-25.000 NP

So, I guess 225.000 NP or something down? That doesn't sound like much, but I actually don't care very much for ability improvements :S So it feels lika a 425.000 NP loss...

I for one enjoy this wheel, it adds a bit of excitement to neopets. I myself have spun it every day since its release. So far I have received nothing twice, many nerks, and many 100,001 nps

I'm not even going to go near that wheel! If I do, I won't have any Neopoints left! It's hard not to go and spin with everyone talking about the cool prizes! I promised myself that I won't spin until I have one mil np.

*Must not spin wheel*

Wheels are too addicting!!! :P

Here's my over-all:

1. 5 Defense

2. Nothing

3. Nothing

4. Gold Job Coupon

5. 50,000

6. 50,000

7. 5 Intelligence

8. 25,000

I'm roughly in the hole by 500k. (With the defense, to train 5 points, it would 5 - 5 Dubloons, or 10 Codestones.)