New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok....I landed on the nerkmid spot, but got a lab map piece. Thank you wheel for misleading me and making me very excited that I was going to make a nice profit.

I get the feeling I'm going to break even each day. I make almost 100k a day off Habi, the wheel costs 100k. Hopefully I won't have to dip into my savings too much to try to pull a profit from this wheel.

I'm just happy that I didn't land on the X spot this time, my prize was 25,000 NP this time. :P

Day 1: My Kiko's Agility stat rose by 10

Day 2: Silver Brightvale Job Coupon

Day 3: 100,001 NP

Day 4: 25,000 NP

I wonder what tomorrow will hold...

Finally, a profitable spin! Today I received a +10 agility boost on my battle pet, who takes 7 codestones/training. A couple of months ago, I determined the average price per codestone was ~5k, but they've inflated quite a bit since then, so this spin was worth over 350,000 for me.

1) nothing

2) 25k

3) nothing

4) +10 agility boost (worth 350k+)

So now I've probably broken even. I'll continue spinning for a while, at least until I determine probabilities for the various outcomes to see if it's profitable in the long term..

When I saw the wheel first time on The Daily Neopets' front page and it was saying that it was 100k for a spin, I was all like, 'They must have mistaken it!' However, when I got to the very own Wheel of Extravagance, it said 100,000 NP for a spin. I just couldn't believe that, I thought TNT was going nuts.

However, the wheel can be pretty worth it. Spending 100k on the Wheel can earn you millions of Neopoints with Paint Brushes, Nermkins, etc.

Now, stop being an obvious... My first spin earned me 25k, and the second nothing! Now I'm trying to make another 100k to spin it again and try to win that Paint Brush! :evil:

Today, it has redeemed itself. I will give it another try tomorrow since I got a Gold Job Coupon today.

It seems like even though it's expensive to spin, and you could lose a lot, a lot of people seem to be winning good things.

Well, it almost made up for it today, sort of... I got a Basic Golden Nerkmid. The prices seem to be all over the place on the TP, so I'm not really sure how much it's worth right now. I think I'm still under.

1) nothing

2) 25K

3) 50K

4) basic golden nerkmid

Just got 50K np from it. great.i can't beleive im stupid enough to spin it twice, right now i have about 197K cuz of the wheel. i lost 150K already.

Well, yesterday I thought I should give it a try if I felt I had the funds. I had 700k in the bank, så I gave it a spin and got nothing. 'Typical' was my thought - and then my pet had a Mootix in its mouth! Sold that for 755k and just deposited 600k in the bank. Going for a spin again today since I just doubled my bank holdings =D

Edit: Won 100,001. At least I lost nothing this time =)

Edit again: Bought 'Grimoire of the First Order' =)

I decided to give it a try against my better judgment and made a 1NP profit. XD Nearly had a heart attack. I'm not sure if I like this wheel or not.

For all you people out there that say it's a waste it isn't I had on 500k an I decided to spin and guess what I has 4 million np because I spun the wheel and got te paint brush and want to know which paint brush the woodland paint brush. Also I have been spinning everyday and I have gotten an ulitmate nerkind and I have had an increase almost everytime. So don't think it is a waste because you might become a millionaire :)

Day 5 for me on that wheel, 25,000 NP back.

I have yet to win something worthy from it.

Day 1: My Kiko's Agility stat rose by 10

Day 2: Silver Brightvale Job Coupon

Day 3: 100,001 NP

Day 4: 25,000 NP

Day 5: 25,000 NP

Day 5, I won 1 NP (net), so I'm still breaking even over all.

1) nothing

2) 25k NP

3) nothing

4) +10 agility boost (worth ~375k NP)

5) 100,001 NP

Spent 500k, earned ~500k worth of NP and training