New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

25,000 NP returned to me today, and my game playing energy got tuckered out from over-strenuous game playing. :S

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-50,000 NP

-25,000 NP

-Platinum Nerkmid X

-25,000 NP

I thought winning the Nerkmid will reimburse my loss. How wrong I was. I have trouble selling. I thought I asked for the lowest price but no one seems to want it 0.0 I guess the price is steadily decreasing.. ):

Should I just play it instead?

If I lose money again today I will stop until I earn back all the neopoints!

-50,000 NP

-25,000 NP

-Platinum Nerkmid X

-25,000 NP

I thought winning the Nerkmid will reimburse my loss. How wrong I was. I have trouble selling. I thought I asked for the lowest price but no one seems to want it 0.0 I guess the price is steadily decreasing.. ):

Should I just play it instead?

If I lose money again today I will stop until I earn back all the neopoints!

Thats pretty much where I am at. I'm not spinning it anymore til I earn back my money which will take forever.

1) nothing

2) 25K

3) nothing

4) +10 training boost (worth ~375k)

5) 100,001 NP

6) 25k

7) 100,001

8) 50k

9) 25k

Down 200k over 9 days, for just over 21k/day loss. *sigh* I just keep getting more and more in the hole! I need another item/training win. I'm jealous of people who've gotten multiple days of good prizes.

Well Spritzie I'm not having much luck either. I've spun it every day since it came out and I'm down 300K, assuming I can sell my Nerkmid for 200K, which won't sell.

nothing - once

25K - 4 times

50K - twice

up 5 defense points

Basic Golden Nerkmid

I got nothing on the first day

and I spun it again yesterday and got Aluminum Nerkmid .. but I'm not selling it now ... might use it on June 1st for the Trophy :)

well, I decided that after I got to 2.1mil, I'd give the wheel a spin.

Mieltempete gained 5 movement points.

*sigh*

I suppose I'll try it again when I get to 3.1mil =)

now I'll have to spend the whole day playing games to try to make up that 100k again...

I got 50K back for spinning the wheel today, so close to getting a paint brush.

I had planned to stop until I built up more NP, but I couldn't resist another try today. But I got the best I've gotten so far, 100,001 NP. :laughingsmiley:

Congrats on the avatar Izzy! I plan to give the wheel a decent break once I get the avatar, which will hopefully be soon. My Draik fund is not amused with this wheel.

So close to losing it this time. (whew)

Got 25,000 NP back today.

I'm ridiculously excited! I got the avatar today! :D

So now, I'll spend some time building my NP back up a bit, then I'll start spinning it here and there. :D

I'm ridiculously excited! I got the avatar today! :D

So now, I'll spend some time building my NP back up a bit, then I'll start spinning it here and there. :D

Congrats .. I'm gonna try tomorrow for the 3rd time ... :worried:

I got a Secret Lab Map piece today from the wheel, it was this one to be exact:

labmap_06.gif

1) nothing

2) 25K

3) nothing

4) +10 training boost (worth ~375k)

5) 100,001 NP

6) 25k

7) 100,001

8) 50k

9) 25k

10) +10 training boost (worth ~375k)

11) 50k

I'm up about 25k, I think. Still need to spin today, but I've already sunk 725k (net) into those trainings, and my bank account's not too happy with me, so I'm waiting to earn at least the 100k it costs to spin before spinning.

The avatar is random just like any other spot on the wheel, my 1st time I got a nerkmid with only 1 on the post for over 10 mil (just inflated) but an hour later the post and auctions were flooded. The only reason I spin is for the chance to get a R100 item.