New Wheel of Extravagance!

hrtbrk

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

100K!? Are you kidding me? That's asking a bit too much. I don't think I'm going to be spinning that wheel anytime soon, and get nothing for 100k. Also, I've checked the map, can't find the Wheel anywhere.

that really is steep for a wheel... I'm still sinking NP's into trying to figure out the Wishing Well so I think this wheel is going to be a once a month deal for me....

looks like this wheel will be a "yearly" event for me .. not even monthly .. ha ha ha

... I'm just too scared to spin .. all I have is 140k

:worried:

I'm too scared, and I have 2 mil

WOAH! awesome! I hope there isnt any bad option, :/ that would suck. I'm going to get the avvie right now! but that would hinder me a little from the grimoire hidden tower avvies :(

I landed on the Nerkmid spot and got a piece of the Lab Map.

EDIT: *chokes* Piece #8: worth 300k!

WHAT THE HECK! :grrr: I landed on the nps and i got 25k! :grrr: x_x and I didn't even get the avvie.

WHAT THE HECK! :grrr: I landed on the nps and i got 25k! :grrr: x_x and I didn't even get the avvie.

The avatar is believed to be like the Wheel of Knowledge, where you have to land on a certain part. (Possibly the small little box section.)

I got nothing. I'll probably spin this occasionally, but probably not as a daily. I'd love to win a nerkmid (I wish I'd bought one when they were under 100k -- or hadn't sold one for 99k when I couldn't find one on the SW back when I was new to Neo).

The avatar is the empty box. The box with nothing in it. That is the solution. So you guys know! :graduated:

Also, the wheel is right here: alalal-1-1.png?t=1305333393

Edited by dcoolb

Oh, the new avvie is so shiny! =D

Yeah, it's an NP sink, but we love it anyway. xD I think there are some very good prizes from the wheel.

And if you're one of the ones who is not a fan of the wheel, think of it this way: All of these stupid people are wasting their NP every day, making each NP worth more... and you've kept all of your NP during this! Aren't you smart? Haha.

Edit: Oh, forgot to mention that I'd gotten 5 points on move as a reward. From the single buff arm or whatever. xD

Worst wheel evvvvver! Maybe one day when I save up enough NP to get 100k interest a day or something (aka never). haha

Worst wheel evvvvver! Maybe one day when I save up enough NP to get 100k interest a day or something (aka never). haha

TDN has a guide to make 113k a day. One day and you could spin... or buy items My shop. Possibilities!

I landed on the avatar spot on my first spin. *dances* I expect I will occasionally give the wheel another spin, since the prospect of winning a paint brush or a Nerkmid is pretty appealing. :)

I landed on the avatar spot on my first spin. *dances* I expect I will occasionally give the wheel another spin, since the prospect of winning a paint brush or a Nerkmid is pretty appealing. :)

Congrats! I got a stamp... I'm going to go try to sell it for a HUGE profit. 750k neopoints! :king:

Land on the blank square.

I got it on my first try!

Yeah I figured. Actually I sent it to TDN already and posted it on page 2. I love to be well knowledged!

bleh, got 25k back :( jealous of you people who got it on the first try!! probably won't be trying again for awhile as it's not even that cool looking.

I hope they stop making avatars in this stupid rounded square style. it's getting really really boring. I want a new design, curse you!! <_<

I can't believe you can get your fee back plus 1NP extra. [removed]

I don't know if I'm gonna bother with this one.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. Acronyms containing curse words aren't allowed either. The words have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.