Snow!!!!!

Secre

We have lots and lots and lots of snow! Does anyone else have snow? I think we're up to 8 inches now and its still snowing! Vast amusement in watching the traffic outside my house come to an absolute standstill earlier and its now freakily quiet!!!

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a small snow the last couple days. (Mostly, snows a small layer during the night, then mostly melts during the day.) It hasn't been very much though. Just enough to make driving dangerous and make the cars all dirty.

No snow and it better stay that way! I still have a couple treks to make to school and since I'm moving soon, I've been running up and down stairs with heavy boxes. Snow and ice is not your friend on moving day!

I do love the way snow looks. I just hate shoveling it, driving in it and generally freezing to death in it. :P

But it does look so pretty - its just a pain as soon as you have to move anywhere in it! My dilemma now is whether to go down the pub or not!

EDIT: It's still going though and we've gained half an inch or so in the last half hour!

It's summer here, so. It'd be really impossible for us to have snow at the moment. :laughingsmiley:

Although, It's been nice and hot lately? I've been going swimming almost every day since summer started.

It's summer here, so. It'd be really impossible for us to have snow at the moment. :laughingsmiley:

Although, It's been nice and hot lately? I've been going swimming almost every day since summer started.

JEALOUS. My hands are so cold right now that I'm about to fetch gloves. (Why don't I turn up the heat? Because I'm a cheapskate, there I said it.)

JEALOUS. My hands are so cold right now that I'm about to fetch gloves. (Why don't I turn up the heat? Because I'm a cheapskate, there I said it.)

I'm jealous of you!

Snow is so pretty, and we barely ever have snow where I am, even when it's REALLY cold. I think It snowed here... Once? D:

Stupid Weather. If only it could change to what I want it to be :D

Annoyance due to the fact that the pub was closed as no one else was there.

It has stopped snowing now...but it is -6...it be very cold...

My cats are thoroughly peeved as they dont like snow and we've been kicking them out to go to the toilet!!!

We've got a bit. Went out today to do some shopping and it was coming down like mad. I'm on the southeast coast though, and with the damp salty air and the general southern warmness, it doesn't really settle much. Can see France from where I am, and earlier, the hills were all white and pretty. It's like -4 here according to the BBC. It's all very exciting. :D

Sorry - I don't have a working digital camera!

The Nine Lessons and Carol church service has just been cancelled as half the choir can't get their and the youth group service was also cancelled as half of them couldn't get in.

It is soo pretty though!

Okay... lots of snow here. I've put the pictures under a spoiler so they don't take up too much room.

IMG_0028.jpg This is at my family's property in the mountains. (It's near the ski towns, like Breckenridge.)

PICT0915.jpg This is at a cabin my dad stayed at in Fairbanks, Alaska.

PICT1353.jpg My dad's rental car in Fairbanks, Alaska. (He had cleared it off completely, only a couple hours earlier.)

BlizzardSidewalk2.jpg Outside some apartments in Denver, CO after a blizzard a couple years ago.

DSCF0023.jpg Fairbanks, Alaska

IMG_0007.jpg My dad's rental car a different year in Fairbanks, Alaska

Holy wow, that's gorgeous. Okay, I take it back, maybe I do envy some of the Alaska pictures.

*looks out window* Yup, and there's the highway by my house. Whooo.