Snow!!!!!

Secre

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. That's pretty Jesse. I don't know how, but I'm slightly jealous I don't have snow at the moment. I normally hate it. But we don't get decent amounts or nice clean snowfall like we got here when I was younger. Now it's enough to be annoying and dangerous.

I think we're due more snow tonight where I am. The forcast said it might snow all through the night! Waking up to a Winter Wonderland is quite nice so long as you don't have anywhere to go! :)

Isn't that the truth. I always have trouble remembering that there's a difference between looking out the window at pretty, pretty snow, and trying to drive through/get around in the aforementioned pretty snow. Not so pretty then!

We've had heaps of snow since November, but the past couple of days have been above 0C, so it's all slushy and drippy like spring. It's nice now, but it's going to be awful when it freezes again and makes the roads a virtual ice rink. Oh Canada.

I'm sad. :( When I was at school, there was no snow there, but there was snow at home.

Now I'm home, and there's no snow here either.

I want snow!! *stomps around*

Those pics you guys posted made me happy though :D Especially the British street one, it looked so pretty!! :O

We finally got some decent snow here in New York. I think it's about an inch or two.

Okay... lots of snow here. I've put the pictures under a spoiler so they don't take up too much room.

IMG_0028.jpg This is at my family's property in the mountains. (It's near the ski towns, like Breckenridge.)

PICT0915.jpg This is at a cabin my dad stayed at in Fairbanks, Alaska.

PICT1353.jpg My dad's rental car in Fairbanks, Alaska. (He had cleared it off completely, only a couple hours earlier.)

BlizzardSidewalk2.jpg Outside some apartments in Denver, CO after a blizzard a couple years ago.

DSCF0023.jpg Fairbanks, Alaska

IMG_0007.jpg My dad's rental car a different year in Fairbanks, Alaska

I would kill to be there.

Didn't snow all that much here, but it's been ridiculously windy all day. Blizzard warning goes till tomorrow night as well. I'm hoping for more snow, personally :P

Where were you earlier this year, CAV? There were two blizzards. '_'

Not in New York. We only had one instance of sleet before this.

I like to seperate early 2010 from late 2010. Don't ask why.

If you are talking about in early January, I don't really qualify that as blizzards, especially when compared to this. It was normal snowfall.

Snow, you say?

Yesterday, I just received a massive blizzard outside my front lawn!

About a foot and maybe a bit more of snow outside where I am.