Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its 2:30 am here but im stopping around in case they change there mind tomorrow, i read what they said about the last prizes

everything is helpfull at the start thanx, ill remember big pointy thing if i see it

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

everything is helpfull at the start thanx, ill remember big pointy thing if i see it

lol no problem =)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Wow... more time wasting lol... yeah I got all but orange and white. I noticed I found more when I checked out every shop/place on the page you find them on... but these last two are sticky :(

ive only ever seen one pet in them shops and it was just before i went to bed so i had no nps out they were all in the bank, of course by the time got them it was an afterburn on my retina lol

Finally found the rainbow at :55!!!!!

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long.

how long does it take for the worms to reappear

You could get lucky and collect all 10 in like 10 minutes (like I did) or you could get unlucky and spend 3+ hours.

My friend has been complaining that he couldn't find the rainbow worm, it seems to be a problematic worm to find.

Need the Black and Rainbow. Did someone say the black glows sort of purplish? That means it won't blend in COMPLETELY with the black cave it's supposed to be in, correct?