Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The caves were a bit frustrating. I kept getting sent back constantly. At least I finally made it through. Now I need to look up the petpet recipe.

Do you guys think this pool will be open once this quest is complete? Like the reward is free access without having to wait for that random minute when he sleeps? If they give out paint brushes for a reward, they'd be worthless.. but giving you free access just one time wouldn't affect the prices, as the item doesn't exist and couldn't be stored. Just a random thought.

Enouuuuugh already you stupid rainbow worm!! D:

I've been refreshing for a while, my hands are cold, I'm nearly out of Oreos and I still can't find youuuu! D:

As soon as I get my hands on you I'll feed you to my Ogrin! D:<

Enouuuuugh already you stupid rainbow worm!! D:

I've been refreshing for a while, my hands are cold, I'm nearly out of Oreos and I still can't find youuuu! D:

As soon as I get my hands on you I'll feed you to my Ogrin! D:<

AHAHAHA, it is truly cruel to make a person run out of Oreos.

Is anyone else concerned that this is a one day only kind of thing, and that if we don't get it by Midnight NST we are busted?

I am hoping not, but thinking that since people who have found there worms were told to "come back tomorrow" it might be a one day kind of thing...

The caves were a bit frustrating. I kept getting sent back constantly. At least I finally made it through. Now I need to look up the petpet recipe.

I believe it's Red Moltite + Shiny Obsidian + random gears and scrap metal.

Found the rainbow worm at :45. :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Is anyone else concerned that this is a one day only kind of thing, and that if we don't get it by Midnight NST we are busted?

I am hoping not, but thinking that since people who have found there worms were told to "come back tomorrow" it might be a one day kind of thing...

I know! D: I'm really worried about that too! If it is, we only have a couple of hours left and just a stupid worm to get!

I don't want to miss this plot because I missed out on the Atlas of the Ancients one ):

I wanted to do a little experiment, so I gave Tangor some slightly different materials - Red Moltite, Shiny Obsidian, and Miscellaneous Gears - and I got this petpet, a Teek!

teek.gif

I can almost guarantee it's random. I just got the rainbow at :45. Most other people got it at :59

Can't be too random if someone else also just got it at the .45. And who ever said there was only one time per each worm! There maybe be two or three for each, we don't know. That's why I'm making the list, derf. :P

yeah thats what i was scared of so i *HAD* to find the black wormm.. luckily i did.. well there goes an hour of my study time for my EXAM which is tmr!

i hate how something ALWAYS happens on the day b4 i have a midterm or an exam.. = ="

Wait, Balthazar and crownj both got it at :45 this time, so maybe it's a different minute for each hour?

Rainbow worm found at 10.01 pm! OMG ONLY THE BLACK ONE LEFT!!! <3<3<3

D: Why did you!? I refreshed my browser at 10:01 as well and didn't get it! Not :00 or :01 or :02 or :03 or :04 or :05 or :0NOTHING!

):