Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

Yeah but how do I put the worms inside the lantern and were do I get the second lantern

Do you have all the worms in your inventory? And the lantern? Open the lantern then select "fill with worms". It changes to a lit lantern (called brightly glowing or something) and then you can enter the dark cave. Once you have the red moltite the worms stop working and you take it back to Lampwyck's shop and he gives you "Friendly Glowing Lantern".

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have 8 0f the ten. does any one know all ten colors?

Hint: go into shops, refresh there and then go back to moltara. you'll find more worms. also, wait around a while, maybe do some dailies, thengo back and look more.

http://www.neopets.com/~bleeding_moon_z1

My pet page has the location of 9 of the 10.

The only one I dont have screenied yet in the Rainbow worm..blegh.

Hang in there! It seems to take a while, but once you have them they don't seem to refresh away. My last one was rainbow,but i clicked refresh by mistake when it came up.. but it was there again on the refreshed page. So I think they stick around if you just keep refreshing again and again and again!

My neopet is wearing the lantern!

I still have 2 to find... and I'm heading towards 3 hours now.

Hang in there! It seems to take a while, but once you have them they don't seem to refresh away. My last one was rainbow,but i clicked refresh by mistake when it came up.. but it was there again on the refreshed page. So I think they stick around if you just keep refreshing again and again and again!

My neopet is wearing the lantern!

I finally found the rainbow one. I won't be finding the black tonight. My replacement at work finally made it in. (And the net is down at home.) I'm hoping I can find the last one tomorrow.

It sucks I know where the rainbow worm is but it just won't appear for me! I have been waiting since forever!

if you have a look at the times ppl are saying they found worms there round about 5 minutes to and 5 minutes past the hour or a time im in between that so ive just got time to make a drink before i get my last 2 hopefully :)

if you have a look at the times ppl are saying they found worms there round about 5 minutes to and 5 minutes past the hour or a time im in between that so ive just got time to make a drink before i get my last 2 hopefully :)

I did go at 5 to and 5 past and still it was never appearing for me.