Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm STILL trying for rainbow and black. Do you have to RF right on the minute for them to appear, or am I just unlucky so far?

EDIT: FINALLY got black! And...

Something has happened!

You found a pile of scrap metal and some stones on the ground. What could they be for? Did some wayward Moltaran drop them accidentally? How odd...

I found (but missed) my rainbow one at --:59.

Worth a shot right?

So angry these can't be traded! My side account has all but the black one and I'm still waiting on the black and rainbow. Grrr.

I clicked a worm and it said:

What a neat looking worm. Too bad you have nowhere to put it.

I checked my inventory and it was empty. I tried again with another worm and got the same thing.

Has that happened to anyone else?

Do you have the lantern?

I had mone and put it in my SDB just in case and then I missed the rainbow worm trying to get it out in time.

FINALLY found the black one, the Rainbow is all thats left though. as to where, i haven't a clue. i've been at this for an hour or 2, got the first 8 real fast.

1. Purple Worm: Moltara Caves: top left cave.

2. Green Worm: Main Moltara Page: Cogs Togs

3. Blue Worm: Moltara Caves: In front of Petpetorium.

4. Red Worm: Main Moltara Page: Town Hall.

5. Rainbow Worm: Main Moltara Page: Bottom right corner.

6. Orange Worm: Moltara Main Page: In front of Tunnel Tumble.

7. Pink Worm: Moltara Caves: Front of Magma Pool.

8. White Worm: Main Moltara Page: Near Molten Morsels.

9. Yellow Worm: Moltara Caves: Near Petpetorium.

10. Black Worm: Moltara Caves: Near Petpetorium.

How in the world are you guys finding the black one, I can't get ____! I need black, white, and rainbow. :\

And when y'all say "I found it at --:##" do you mean # minutes or # seconds? Thar be a huge difference. ._.

I meant minutes. I'm going to try again for the rainbow one soon. (It was at :59 in case you missed my post)

Gaaaaaaaaaaah!! D: I'm done doing my dailies, I've had dinner, I've eaten about twelve boxes of Oreos and I've gone and had a smoke and still no rainbow worm! D:<

Maybe I let a LOT of time go by?

I know this isn't going to go easily for me. Like many of the rest of you, I never do see the cogs or some other Moltara items. I'm still going to try though. I have three worms so far.

p.s. Good question Jenny. I also don't want to paint any of my current four pets.

This was actually much easier than expected. I'm just waiting with the rest of the herd for my rainbow and black now.

I'm not sure at what time I found the first three, but I just got purple, pink, and white at 9:05 NST. The purple and pink where in the cave and the white was in Moltara city.

When is everyone getting the black worm? *grumbles* It's the last one I need.

I got the black one, still am missing the rainbow one though... u___U Wish we could trade...