Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

Need the Black and Rainbow. Did someone say the black glows sort of purplish? That means it won't blend in COMPLETELY with the black cave it's supposed to be in, correct?

It's far from blending it. It looks like a purple worm rather than a black one.. otherwise you'd never see it.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol that was a laugh, the moltem monster seemed to come after me, i started of going right and it was there, then i went left,left,left and it was there, so i flee back to the start and go left left and its there, so i flee back and go left and its there, so i went right and then left and then right and then left and find the Red Moltite and my light goes out so im back out again

Not that this is related, but for a while there the caves were running two minutes behind NST. On the main page is was 7:24 and in the caves it was 7:22... Just think how happy my life was before I was clicking between the two often enough to know that. Stupid black and rainbow worms!

Finally got them all. Like most people, I got five or six and the had to wait hours to get the rest- mostly black, though. That took me a little over two hours in total. I didn't really notice getting more or different worms at different times. If it helps, I finally got the black just around the :30.

For the caves, just follow the light! It's really easy. :)

I also got the Albot, which is really cute. I wonder how much it will run for?

[Also, hi, I'm new! :)]

I've only got 9 of the 10 worms (boo, rainbow worm!), but I happened to get past the guard - I'm now the proud owner of a Magma Ixi!

Just confirming that the worms are unrelated (you don't need all 10), since I just saw it recently asked again. :)

Any luck with determining when to get the rainbow one? I've been refreshing for nearly 2 hours now...

I wonder if they refresh at the same time for everybody, or it's just a coincidence that two people happened to catch it at :17. I'm still waiting for rainbow and black.

If you get past the guards, do you have to paint your active pet, or can you choose one of your other ones?

I wonder if they refresh at the same time for everybody, or it's just a coincidence that two people happened to catch it at :17. I'm still waiting for rainbow and black.

If you get past the guards, do you have to paint your active pet, or can you choose one of your other ones?

You get to pick which pet you want to be painted.

Good luck! C:

is the rainbow one in the caves or in moltara city? so that I can refresh in the right place ;P

I've heard it's in moltara city (the one with index in the url), but I've yet to see it.

[edit] sorry for the double-ish post, I was intending to go back and delete the first one, didn't realize I couldn't. oops!

I cannnnn't find the rainbow one! D: I'm getting pretty fed up with this.

Might as well go do my dailies and maybe it will be there when I return. ¬¬