Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

I'm stuck on the black worm.. Any time for that one?

i dno i found my black one at around :30

i saw that a lot of ppl were gettin it at :30 so i started refreshing ever since :20-:40

EDIT: hey i waited for 3 hrs b4 the black one finally appeared.. just go read sth while you wait, come back after you've read a chapter or sth. ull get it.

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I commit to refreshing every minute this hour. Or at least until my worm shows up. Let's see what happens.

Sadly I tried this =[

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

How come almost everyone's found their rainbow worm and I haven't!? This is absolutely unfair!

D:<

Now, might it really be a one-day thing?

Does anyone know around what time was the Lantern released? If it's a one-day only thing, it most likely would last for a full 24 hours, don't you think?

Alas my conspiracy theory is ruined. I'm glad for your worm hunting success though.

So much frustration led to even more frustration with caves and then anticlimactic 'find'.

Does anyone know around what time was the Lantern released? If it's a one-day only thing, it most likely would last for a full 24 hours, don't you think?

Yup! It was released right around 2 PM NST when the news was released!

If they make a time limit on when you have to do this, I suspect they will have even angrier people on their hands. Lots of college kids are doing finals.

If they make a time limit on when you have to do this, I suspect they will have even angrier people on their hands. Lots of college kids are doing finals.

Urgh, don't remind me about those... :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes and smileys do not contribute to the post count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Yup! It was released right at 2 PM NST when the news was released!

Then hopefully we have until 2 PM NST tomorrow to find all ten worms!

Probably, none of you guys cares, but I've been here for like three hours and I already feel like I love you. :3 Sp I'll share this with you guys: Yesterday was my twentieth birthday! :D

So, yeah, I don't know where that came from.

Anyways, if that silly rainbow worm doesn't appear at or before :30, I'm going for some jamón serrano and merengón. D:<

Oh my god I just found it at 10:21 NST!!!

so happy.. :)

I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with the times though.

edit: And I have finals on Wednesday too..and I'm in 8th grade.

It's not just the college kids!

Black or rainbow? D:

And LOL at all of you having finals. I'm a senior and I got NOTHIN'. :P Yeah, be jealous.

Black or rainbow? D:

And LOL at all of you having finals. I'm a senior and I got NOTHIN'. :P Yeah, be jealous.

rainbow.

Please keep your posts at least 7 words long. Quotes do not contribute to the post count.

to me it sounds like it restarts everyday for those that "turned" their worms back in at the lantern store. I'm not saying this is correct but that's how the wording sounded to me. I think this will allow them to find the crystals or w.e everyday and make more petpets..??I hope so cause I have to quit looking for the dumb black worm and get to studying for my economics final so I don't fail it. Happy hunting everyone.

i have all of the worms in my inventory as well as the lantern but when i go to the dark cave it still says its too dark and wont let me do anything?? did i miss something? :(

Yeah, you have to go to your inventory and select the Lantern. There's an option in the drop-down menu which says "Put worms into" or something like that. Then you can visit the dark cave.